Apple to Announce the 'iPhone 5' on August 7th? [Rumor]

Apple to Announce the 'iPhone 5' on August 7th? [Rumor]

madcow - July 15, 2012 at 7:23pm
it would make sense to announce it sooner. I thought they'd give like a 20-30 second teaser trailer at the june wwdc. The ip4 early adopters are all out of contract and looking for an upgrade. All this time between is time for them to go to android or look into the windows phone. They'll lose some on turnover.
Not really - July 14, 2012 at 9:54pm
On "know your mobile" First they say the announcement is august 7th, then they follow that up with saying "iPhone 5 will be launched via a keynote speech on August 7." . Just so everyone knows, they would never say it was available on that same day otherwise everyone would leave the room to go get in line
nekton - July 15, 2012 at 10:30am
I could see Apple announce the feature set on August 7 but not ship until 4 or 5 weeks later in mid-September just to play mind games with Samsung, Windows phone, etc., but also to reassure those millions of iPhone 4 owners with 2-year contracts coming due that the iPhone 5 will be worth the wait and not to jump ship for the Galaxy Nexus III.
amiridwan - July 14, 2012 at 7:46pm
That iToy seems improved. So now kids can act like they own an iPhone 5.
NoGoodNick - July 14, 2012 at 3:46pm
Apple should announce it early and have it ready before Microsoft can get their Windows 8 phones and tablets out in the market..because we know Windows 8 will dominate the playing field...its game over for Apple...shame really that innovation died with Jobs...this Tim Cook cant innovate sh*t!
Tim - July 14, 2012 at 4:34pm
Sadley being a total apple fanboy I would have to agree. Eaither way I will still get the next iPhone due to apples top of line quality, but I am disipointed of apples designs as of late. They really need to step it up! Way up beyond the reach of other phones. Set them so appart that Microsoft drops the phone line all together. I don't see this happening because Microsoft seams full steam ahead with cool products. Even if the surface tablet crashed during the keynote. Hahaha Apple has 100 billion or so in cash, they need to devote a few billion to more R
Samsung=Shiite - July 16, 2012 at 4:57am
Nick you live upto your namesake as completely useless... Now run along back to suck your moma's tit
NoGoodNick imposter - July 16, 2012 at 11:55am
Yea he's a complete fag
J. - July 14, 2012 at 2:22pm
As much as I want the next iPhone if it looks anything like that draw up in the white I am not buying it.
This guy - July 14, 2012 at 5:59pm
No one cares
Huh? - July 14, 2012 at 8:39am
So serious question...is there a reliable website for Apple news? This is the first one I found a year ago and have become used to it...but is there a really good one which is respected by most people? Thanks.
Bob - July 14, 2012 at 4:25pm
This is an amazing website. I use it as a web app. Provides important news that somehow involves apple and it's partners. Another brilliant and extremely popular app is called app advice. It provides news about new apps, update features and apple news. These two news platforms covered the last wwdc very well. Take a look
Tim - July 14, 2012 at 4:28pm
Does not really matter. iClarified is just a site that reposts news and rumors! So this site is essentially good for apple info. Some people bitch on here about iClarified needs to stop posting crap.. Lol. Well they are ignorant crap bags! A rumor is just that a rumor, and sometimes they are correct sometimes they are not. So I think it's a good site. You can judge if the info supplied is crap or not. iClarified let's you make that call yourself. Hope it helped.
Boob - July 14, 2012 at 6:00pm
Thanks for pointing out the obvious bob. We know what the website does. It's well below sub-par
Huh? - July 14, 2012 at 11:33pm
Cheers Tim, Bob.
El Compa - July 14, 2012 at 6:25am
lol Another dumbass rumor by some dumbass person. I wish they'd stop with all of this "parts of the iPhone were found in someone's ass, dismantled.." bullshit. No one knows shit. And no one will know shit until apple makes an official announcement.
Calm down the lot of you - July 14, 2012 at 6:30am
Wow soooo much hostility towards one another, calm your asses down fellas. Don't take life so seriously, life's to short and not one of us is getting out alive. Just chill.
This guy - July 14, 2012 at 11:28am
This guys right but I don't come on here to hear about stuff I could make up sitting on my toilet. posting this useless info that doesn't hold water is just a retarded wasted lie.
Tim - July 14, 2012 at 4:39pm
God your a ignorant child!
BS - July 14, 2012 at 4:10am
I don't have the time to post gay news about stuff that isn't actually happening. That's why I don't have a website.
BigD - July 14, 2012 at 4:00am
Yet another website trying to increase its traffic by posting such stories. I love this website stop posting this bullshit.
Tjp - July 14, 2012 at 3:45am
And now Apple knows one industry leaker based on the rumor of an August 7th announcement. And they thought it was the guy they told August 10th at first! No soup for you! ... oops ... No iPhone for you!