December 9, 2022
How to Easily Install nitoTV and XBMC on Your Apple TV 2

How to Easily Install nitoTV and XBMC on Your Apple TV 2

Posted August 12, 2012 at 8:25pm · 39 comments · Add Comment
apad
apad - February 16, 2013 at 7:59pm
Same thing as @Cloetta...MyATV2 is jailbroken using SeasonPass. Installed ATV flash black. Installed NitoTv. And cannot seem to get xbmc onto my atv. HELP!!
Bobby
Bobby - February 14, 2013 at 5:46pm
I have it jailbroken, and it can't find my apple tv??? and It wont give me the option to look for one either.. Help!
Cloetta
Cloetta - February 14, 2013 at 10:29am
It all works smoothly and the checkmark appear in the center of the window to indicate it has been installed successfully. But when ATV2 starts up the XBMC application won't appear on my Apple TV launcher. It´s jailbroken and ATV-flash is installed. What am i doing wrong?
f1982
f1982 - February 12, 2013 at 5:29pm
There is a separate link to show you how to jailbreak with windows, but no link to a version to install nitotv from windows. All the links on this page are for mac only.
mike
mike - January 27, 2013 at 4:46pm
using windows 7 on pc wont open nito to install it
Andy Murray
Andy Murray - January 2, 2013 at 2:12pm
Tried using this easy installer, but its not working. Eventhough it say's Nito tv is installed, its not. Any suggestions?
Dublin
Dublin - December 22, 2012 at 8:40pm
I did the jailbreaking of the AppleTV, but then do I undo the USB? I downloaded nito installer, but it isn't finding the IP address and nothing happens when I click "install nitoTV". When I plugged it into the TV to see if that would work, the TV didn't recognize my AppleTV anymore. What did I do wrong?
sgrimard
sgrimard - December 16, 2012 at 1:36am
when I click click on Install XBMC, it ask me for a password...... what password is it asking me for ? My personal mac password ?
azmaster
azmaster - December 10, 2012 at 10:55pm
they failed to mention you have to use a mac to do this.
buck
buck - February 4, 2013 at 12:00am
Are you not able to read? There is a separate download for windows users.
AppleLuvinPCguy
AppleLuvinPCguy - December 5, 2012 at 7:32pm
is the process the same for a PC (windows 8, 64x)?