Apple Increases App Store Price Levels for the Euro, Peso, Kroner

Apple Increases App Store Price Levels for the Euro, Peso, Kroner

Putin-on-a-Ritz!! - October 27, 2012 at 4:51am
You guys are all idiots. Have you guys not noticed the horrible economic problems in these countries. This is simply the modern day tech equivalent of hyper inflation. Remember there was a time when the Germans needed wheelbarrows full of cash to buy bread. Obviously not to that extent but similar in root cause. I'm an android guy and no fanboy but I know economics.
RollingSun2000 - October 27, 2012 at 2:29pm
I feel you are going too far calling us idiots and you should be carefully about doing that when talking about someone's opinion - opinions have nothing to do with intelligence, just thoughts based on the information available and/ or personal experience. On saying that, the guy that hates Russians might be just a troll. But you are right, this is simply a form of inflation. It's just making (a few?) people upset because it is only affecting Europe (and Mexico, I think) and came as a sneaky surprise. It happened in the UK last year too and I only learned that when searching about this Euro price increase. People do get over it. An official announcement from Apple would have been nice though. Your example of inflation is also extreme. Europe isn't at war! When it comes to inflation I always think of the gradual price increase of the British comic book 2000AD. When that first came out in 1977, it cost £0.20. Now it costs £2.35 or so.
AndyH - October 26, 2012 at 10:33pm
Good reason to buy a Samsung phone in the future.
lepaka - October 26, 2012 at 6:34am
mother fuckers, it is the end of the line for me... i live in Germany, there is no increase o taxes here, there is no reason at all to increase the priices, why i have to pay more 90€ for a iPhone than the USA customers, computers also, apps also. you will kill this company once more, without Steve vision you will kill yourselves with your greed
Carl - October 26, 2012 at 5:16am
The profit made wasn't enough?
Fackyo - October 26, 2012 at 12:36am
Good!! get this russian bastards to pay more. Selling us a Bottle of Absolute for $40 .. Dos equis $7 .About time USA insreases Prices 4 these Foreigners, specially Chinese Bastards They should pay retail for an iPhone . Fuckers I am a foreigners by the way I just dont like em
red dawn - October 26, 2012 at 4:09am
price increase will not go to Apple but to Putin nothing to be happy about
RollingSun2000 - October 26, 2012 at 12:14am
old? True, the same thing happened last year, but it also happened again today. I like the user name. Anyone can start a storm of bewildered comments on YouTube with only those four letters. On any mundane video.
Rupinder Khera - October 26, 2012 at 12:00am