What a Larger 4.8-Inch iPhone Could Look Like [Video]

What a Larger 4.8-Inch iPhone Could Look Like [Video]

Muhlis - January 24, 2013 at 9:31am
Perfect look!!! but what about the sonny experia Z thats a progresif chalange but the colors is fore girls.
Aditya - January 23, 2013 at 5:55pm
Still in love with my 4s screen ,Why apple didn't make a 6inch hahaa
DarkKent - January 23, 2013 at 4:03pm
This is f ing dumb. Now i luv the size of my iphone 5 screen but i hate the fact i have to adjust it so much in my hand when jumping from corner to corner to hit buttons. give it a rest already
DavidG - January 23, 2013 at 2:32pm
Definitively a wider screen a the current length would be perfect. Incan wait until they give us option. The smart ones for females and is guys can have the larger ones and we could even see the screen much better as well as all the office documents. Videos and all other leisure apps as well as the business would all be improved and I would certainly NEVER leave apple then. I might leave Sprint though.
Dan - January 23, 2013 at 1:00pm
Awww. Come on ! A 4.8 inch iphone. Really? It wasn't good enough 6 months ago, but it's a great idea now? That's one of the reasons I left. Nice work Apple!
Samsuck - January 24, 2013 at 3:50am
It wouldn't be because they sell the plastic phones for 99 dollars? Now it's the biggest trade off on Craigslist? Why are you here anyways?
perica - January 23, 2013 at 7:57am
I think new iPhone 4.8 will have a 6 columns and 5 rows. 1) If it keep a same DPI it will have a resolution: 1312 x 816 with 321.89 PPI 2) If it keep a same row col on 4.8 inch DPI will be 1136 x 640 271.64 PPI I prefer second one.
Gokumaster - January 23, 2013 at 7:53am
Open ypur minds. These are for those who like a big screens. Its not made only for you,
justabrake - January 23, 2013 at 1:20pm
Exactly, the iphone is great for business people and people on the go but there are laid back people or people with poor eyesight that would like something bigger !
iPad guy - January 23, 2013 at 6:54am
People really don't care about the size as much as the news is telling us... Just saying
F1982 - January 23, 2013 at 7:04am
I do. The general consensus is that about 4.5" is the perfect size. It's not what makes me buy a phone, but if the next iPhone had the ridiculous longer screen of the 5 I won't be buying it.
Sam - January 23, 2013 at 5:59am
This is even worse. I like the original 3.5" best. I guess ill stick with iphone 4/4S.
Aris - January 23, 2013 at 3:37am
They are turning the iPhone into an iPad?
prashn - January 23, 2013 at 4:49am
Yes you are right. May be they should provide calling feature in iPad using sim. That's all problem solved. No more iPhone vs. iPad.