New Transparent iPad Concept [Video]

New Transparent iPad Concept [Video]

I. J. Kampel - February 11, 2013 at 9:49pm
This argument seems interesting but just to let you know that the technology for this device already exists in a reasonably developed stage. In fact I conduct research within the scope of transparent thin film devices and this concept is only the tip of the iceberg. Within the next 10-15 years a lot more will be possible [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cf7IL_eZ38] Enjoy.
iPad guy - February 6, 2013 at 12:22pm
Everybody's talking about battery but there's a whole Lotta other shit going on here battery is the one thing I wasn't to worried about pretty cool but so are a lot of concepts I've seen. some crazy shit and I'm sure you'd all have arguments on all that but it was a nice video & I don't think this should be taken so serious lol.... Did you all see the two iPads that linked together and make a 3-D holographic projection of a football video game... Now that kind a could happen sooner but seriously what about the battery issue there lol
Bill Gates - February 5, 2013 at 6:51pm
I love how Steve Jobs and Tim Cook are arguing with each other
Sigh - February 3, 2013 at 8:54pm
To all these people saying it won't work, obviously. It's a future conception. Atleast in this he left strips at the top and bottom to house the components. I hope in years to follow we aren't limited to the same batteries we have today.
Steve Jobs - February 3, 2013 at 8:41pm
"Tim cock" u idiot u been watching them bond movies again ain't ya, the idea of projecting the image from the rear camera to the front screen will never happen on a iPad the tech behind it would be too big to fit into a iPad plus even if it were to work it would only really work on things that didn't move to get the best effect, so shut up and go back to your movies!!
Tim Cook - February 3, 2013 at 8:46pm
On a scale from 1-10 how retarded are you? I know your little smarter then city cause you seem you have a little bit of engineering background. But if you read what I said its possible more of an optical illusion it meant it would work but not effective. Obviously everything has its limitations. But to say the circuitry and build is bigger then the iPad makes me believe your either a engineer student still with no real experience or a drop out. Either way, stop talking before you lose creditablity.
The REAL Tim Cook! - February 6, 2013 at 4:20pm
Your an IDIOT!
OM - February 3, 2013 at 4:51pm
huuuu my balance weight, with ios... nice
Mr. Scott - February 2, 2013 at 9:07pm
Transparent aluminum......
City023 - February 2, 2013 at 7:29pm
Bunch of idiots here saying" I would get one " 1st and my only argument, where is the battery? You guys actually believe this can happen? Unless its some new space technology that has a battery power supply so tiny and potent that you can't see it, then maybe.
Tim Cook - February 3, 2013 at 9:35am
The only idiot I see is you... "Transparent" is possible by enabling the back camera to project in the front of the screen and rendered with the OS. It's possible. More of an optical illusion. Do us a favor - stop trying to be an engineer and get back to flipping burgers.
City023 - February 3, 2013 at 4:20pm
Lol flipping burgers! NO! And you keep saying its possible, well stop making up possible videos and do it. You sound so dumb trying to defend yourself. Let me guess your the same type that thinks flying cars would be operational when the year 2000 hit.
Tim Cook - February 3, 2013 at 8:41pm
I sound so dumb trying to defend myself? Did your little brain even understand what I said? it's possible by putting cameras back to back with screens to make it SEEM like its transparent. Hence the optical illusion. Unlike you, I'm actually a successful electrical engineer and I know what time talking about vs what a Highschool drop out that stole wifi from his neighbor and trying to seem intelligent? For record flying cars was created but not to what media expected it to be. It could hover several inches from the ground. Please stop... Make me my damn fries
City023 - February 4, 2013 at 12:43am
Lmao, if your laid off ass is so smart and know how to make this happen, then go ahead a create this ipad. I mean since your smart and got all the answers. It's so simple right and you. I laugh at guys like you. And go ahead and be be that tough guy behind your computer. Btw I'm a CSM manager at Miami International Airport. Your check is like a bonus for me.
Ali - February 2, 2013 at 3:01am
The first thing i would do is to put a background
The boss - February 2, 2013 at 1:16am
I think it's cool but you need to make the home screen button is and the camera wider because we we need battery power and also so it cod protect it more and its really idiotic to use glass so you should use glass that's really really really hard to break and won't break after a couple of drops of the iPad i really think its a cool concept but there's a lot of problem with it but you should really think about it