October 2, 2022
Evasi0n Jailbreak to Be Released at 12:00 Noon EST Tomorrow

Evasi0n Jailbreak to Be Released at 12:00 Noon EST Tomorrow

Posted February 4, 2013 at 1:22am · 135 comments · Add Comment
Jack
Jack - February 6, 2013 at 3:38am
I look forward to donating to you guys, bar jailbreakme that was the smoothest jailbreak I have ever done. Thank you. Can't wait for the bugs to be sorted.... Weather, locked screen notifications, and battery drain Over 1.5 million jb's done on first night wow! No wonder cydia was busy
Alonzo
Alonzo - February 21, 2013 at 5:27pm
no directory found. I poerwed down and rebooted the phone. this time when i opened up cydia it kept coming up saying no internet connection. i got out of cydia and tried safari via wifi with no success. no it won’t recognize wifi at all on my iphone. Even worse when i open cydia and click on the sources tap it kicks me out of cydia. How should i proceed? Do I have to have an ATT simcard in the phone to jailbreak and unlock? I am assuming I’m going to have to re-jailbreak. How do i do this. I used redsnow .072…. Any help would be great!
CUBICA
CUBICA - February 4, 2013 at 8:36pm
Done!! thanks a lot!! you are the best!!!thankyou so much from Bolivia !!
Tk.
Tk. - February 4, 2013 at 7:15pm
Jailbreak was smooth as butter. But cydia is laggy as fuck! No surprise, there Must be thousands of devices connecting at the same time.
Shaun
Shaun - February 24, 2013 at 11:43am
i got the extended watranry for my iphone 3gs. If i jailbreak it cant i just reset it it to factory settings and then if i need to send it in to get fixed and my watranry wont be void?
Justabrake
Justabrake - February 4, 2013 at 6:18pm
Not everything in Cydia is working mostly nothing I should say is working, Have to ADD some sources
Justabrake
Justabrake - February 4, 2013 at 6:17pm
Not everything in Cydia is working most nothing I should say is working is working Have to ADD some sources
kaspy
kaspy - February 4, 2013 at 5:38pm
waooo my iphoen 5 is jailbreakon ..... Thanks a lot
hydra
hydra - February 4, 2013 at 5:34pm
done jailbreakin so far so good :D adding repo :D
ALi
ALi - February 4, 2013 at 5:33pm
what about sim services??
master
master - February 4, 2013 at 5:33pm
ALI here https://www.iclarified.com/27190/where-to-download-evasi0n-from
eddybadaan
eddybadaan - February 4, 2013 at 5:31pm
its working perfectly :D thx guys alot