Updated Evasi0n 1.1 Jailbreak Utility Released

Updated Evasi0n 1.1 Jailbreak Utility Released

paul - February 10, 2013 at 1:54pm
Brilliant Guys,well worth the wait,
Nisar ahmad - February 8, 2013 at 5:08pm
I fixed the issue by doing following steps 1) uninstall AppSync 2) reinstall UiKit (by clicking on modify) 3) restart mob. (i have iphone 5, IOS 6.1) 4) install AppSync back No more crashes on Weather application.
PEI ROGUE - February 8, 2013 at 4:03am
NOT GETTING CYDIA TO WORK IT JUST SHUTS OF THE CYDIA APP BRINGS IT BACK TO SPRINGBOARD ALSO NO ICON WHEN THE PROGRAM EVASION SAY THERE IS ONE TO TAP ONCE. TO JAIL BREAK
Bryan - February 7, 2013 at 10:35pm
I Though i would never be saying this but it is beneficial to the jailbreak community that piracy is dying and fizzing out.It has affected not only app store developers but cydia developers too Jail-breakers have been sending the wrong message to the public and apple I feel that the period of reduced piracy will help apple and the jailbreak community grow together HOPE this is happening for a reason maybe apple will soon allow jailbreak as long as app store piracy is no more :YEAH I'm dreaming i know
Dabears - February 7, 2013 at 10:16pm
If this is just a minor fixes then nothing to worry about. Thanks again Dev!!!
Rippey - February 7, 2013 at 8:30pm
this actually BROKE my weather app...
Satriya - February 24, 2013 at 9:03am
I think but u got to check what ur insurance corevs. if software yes it will not cover if u jailbreak ur iphone but if ur insurance corevs hardware and components then most likely it will not be affected.
Bk - February 7, 2013 at 7:48pm
It worked for me..just remove appsync, let it respring then reboot the phone...NOT A HARD REBOOT..just hold down the power button...once rebooked weather should work and then you can reload appsync...worked for me!!
Bobbo - February 22, 2013 at 10:13am
I'm impressed. You've really raesid the bar with that.
John - February 7, 2013 at 4:07pm
I know have a problem with all my apps are only showing 1/4 of the screen iphone 5
goodbye jailbreak - February 7, 2013 at 3:58pm
There is no use its not compatible with appsync time to remove jailbreak and buy apps fairly, lesson learnt.
azn - February 7, 2013 at 2:32pm
my email App doesn't work after removed appsync - reinstall Evasi0n. Weather app work but not email app. Help!
Prev1 of 3 Next