January 29, 2023

Posted February 14, 2013 at 4:42pm · 29 comments · Add Comment
Jobb
Jobb - February 14, 2013 at 11:28pm
and then right - left - down - up - A - B - select and start heeheehee contra 2
NES
NES - February 14, 2013 at 10:43pm
Then you press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, select, start.
ChingKiller
ChingKiller - February 14, 2013 at 10:38pm
What is with the creepy laughing sound from this video clip ? Are you one of those retards who usually have crappy car with loud broken down engine noise ? Ducking human garbage
Ken
Ken - February 14, 2013 at 9:52pm
Can't get bypass to work
The truthe
The truthe - February 14, 2013 at 8:28pm
That is great! Apple makes the best products!
Rayneebaybee
Rayneebaybee - February 14, 2013 at 8:13pm
Now this has been discovered if i lose my phone will anyone be able to get into my text messages or any other apps, apart from the phone app ?
Jason
Jason - February 14, 2013 at 7:53pm
If you use the iGotYa app in Cydia and use the "Keep from Power Down" option, it will prevent this.
Buster Cherry
Buster Cherry - February 14, 2013 at 7:23pm
Do I need to hop on one foot and whistle a tune at the same time?
Darkster
Darkster - February 14, 2013 at 8:32pm
Don't forget the rest of the Hokie Pokey!
Annon des
Annon des - February 14, 2013 at 5:01pm
iPhone 4S and 6.1 and 6.1.1 has a WIFI bug. The phone will lose wifi connection after about 40 minutes to 1 hour of use. Going to the lockscreen and and unlocking your device again will bring back wifi. I wish apple could fix this bug. I also have an iPhone 4 and the bug does NOT exist on this device... i guess its related to the iPhone 4S.
odedo1
odedo1 - February 16, 2013 at 1:10am
I had that problem on 5.1.1 on my 4S but only when jail broken it went away on iOS 6 jail broken or not and I don't think it's a bug I believe it's one way that apple tries to save battery by turning off antennas when the phone is not in use.
odedo1
odedo1 - February 16, 2013 at 1:25am
Sorry I read it wrong, my only did it while the phone was locked, it was turning off the WiFi and only when I unlocked it took like a few seconds for it to go back on WiFi from 3G. But like I said now its gone you should try restoring its not a problem in the phone more likely you got a problem with the WiFi router in your house also my problems went away with a new computer now that I think about it, have no idea why it should make a difference but its a fact I'm using the phone typing this and I'm on 6.1.1 jail broken also if your is jailbroken it could be that something goes wrong with the jail breaking process, try another place with a different computer and a different router.
Gino
Gino - February 14, 2013 at 4:52pm
At least they can't access the springboard! To me I don't see a big deal its just a bypass for phone calls.