Nokia CEO Throws Away Interviewer's iPhone [Video]

Nokia CEO Throws Away Interviewer's iPhone [Video]

aLi BaBa - March 24, 2013 at 6:22pm
He is fu*kin*serious?? I will put that Nokia up in his ass
DavidG - March 24, 2013 at 7:09am
I'm sure he did that so he too can have an iPhone secretly instead of a Nokia from his own company. Lol. He gave the interviewer a crappy Nokia phone. I never liked them even back then. I preferred Motorolas.
CSC - March 24, 2013 at 2:49am
This is sooo unprofessional for a CEO. The speech, authority, persuasiveness. Sooo unprofessional
Veeraj - March 23, 2013 at 4:36pm
This is the kind of person heading Nokia !!!.Good luck !
Fokia - March 23, 2013 at 12:26pm
Good stuff - had to watch the whole interview and got such a positive picture about the #Elop fellow. Hoping all the best for Nokia they still are the pioneers of the business and not doubting that they cannot make comeback. All we need is smaller - sleeker flagship phone and smart software for the transition - and software that transfers all your stuff from an iPhone to Winmobile - and i mean everything. Otherwise the swap is just too much efford no matter how good the Nokia phone will be.
... - March 23, 2013 at 2:46am
Note how he's using an apple product to gain popularity...
APPLE QUALITY - March 23, 2013 at 1:24am
APPLE IS THE BEST WITH JAILBREAK BITCH!!!HAHHAHAHA
mrdezan - March 22, 2013 at 11:53pm
Never put an iPhone to other hands.
Ben - March 22, 2013 at 10:52pm
I can't say this, I cannot say that. You can't say sh!t, because you have nothing to say, you dumb f@ck.
6italia0 - March 22, 2013 at 6:39pm
As far as Nokia's position in the smartphone market they have now sunk to the lowest possible position (behind blackberry), the BBz10 makes people ask "wtf is a lumia?". This CEO is really desperate for attention otherwise he wouldn't be talking shit on a phone he knows is burying his company, simply pathetic