Enable iPod Controls from any iPhone App

Enable iPod Controls from any iPhone App

Posted February 17, 2009 at 9:28pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
lugster - February 18, 2009 at 2:44pm
Nothing new! Panel looks like shown above if you have your earphones plugged in.
MakesMoves - February 18, 2009 at 1:52am
this is different because it pops up the iphone ipod CONTROLLER not the entire app which will bring you out of your current program. I installed it but I dont have the toggle in my settings!!!! the only way I can turn it back is by an uninstall.
tomro99 - February 18, 2009 at 2:23am
How did you manage to get it to work through cydia? it doesnt let me put in the source =[
ifonefan - February 18, 2009 at 9:30am
On the cydia home screen, go into "More Sources". Click on ifoneguide to add the source. Should be able to find it then.
edaddy - March 17, 2009 at 11:49am
if you have the head phones in double clicking your home button (if you have it set to go to ipod) it will do the same thing with the screen locked.
surfgon - February 18, 2009 at 12:13am
this is nothing new iphone has it already !!!! Settings> General>>Home button>and check Ipod ;)
kloquewerk - February 18, 2009 at 11:44am
Yeah, I'm not sure why this was even created. It's a standard feature if you enable it in the settings. Very strange
Adam - August 28, 2009 at 3:42pm
The add-on will pop up the media controls even when there isn't music playing. If you try to double-click the home button while the iPod isn't currently playing, it will close the app you are in.
tomro99 - February 17, 2009 at 11:13pm
i typed in the iFoneguide source in cydia but it says that it cannot find the repository im sure i typed it in corectly too. http://cydia.ifoneguide.nl/ ... can any1 help me?
dnice - February 18, 2009 at 8:10am
I also tried to add the ifone repository and no luck. any suggestions?
Fab1Man - February 18, 2009 at 6:35pm
Don't add the source manually (doesn't work), but instead search for it in the More Sources section of Cydia.
Prev 1 of 1 Next