iPhone 6 Concept Features a Truly Edge-to-Edge Display [Video]

iPhone 6 Concept Features a Truly Edge-to-Edge Display [Video]

Take a guess - June 4, 2014 at 2:57pm
Aren't you guys sick of these concept rendering ? Year after year, I keep seeing the same concept render: take a screenshot of Apple's current phone, stretch the screen from edge to edge, call it the next iPhone, get it wrong, take the newly released iphone screenshot again, stretch the screen edge to edge, call it the next next iphone, get it wrong, rinse and repeat.
Victoria - March 21, 2014 at 4:04pm
LOVE!
Toty - May 16, 2013 at 9:38am
The concept quite nice but for screen nothings to protect.
jack - May 14, 2013 at 1:59pm
iits the best phone I ever saw its cool
Steve jobs - May 15, 2013 at 2:42pm
Wow!this is a piece of wonder!4.5 inch is the perfect size.looks so cool!so slim,and plus has awesome new features ,new software and is faster,simply a piece of art!
Me - May 14, 2013 at 1:40pm
As long as is going to be jailbroken Ill buy it. If its not I dont care about the size .Ill keep my iphone5. I care more about the jailbreak
dlink337 - May 14, 2013 at 5:37am
I don't really like the edge-to-edge display. Also the addition of invisible touch button on the left and right home button is more like Android like and I really hate it. The phone is ugly with edge to edge display after all. The specification is impossible and useless, I dont need the dual quad core processor, my iPhone 5 is faster than octa core samsung that lagging all the time. Magsafe connector is good though...
Cr@@zyMe - May 13, 2013 at 12:08pm
Looks like its gone bald or something ... totally unattractive,its like somethingz missing
Jason - May 13, 2013 at 1:14pm
Change always looks different!
ISMAEL SANTOS - May 13, 2013 at 9:51am
WHAT THE EVENT STAR THIS WEEK. THE WWDC. EVENTS. AND THE NEW IOS 7 ??
Dr. Pill - May 13, 2013 at 1:09am
Imagine, if you hold this new concept in your left hand and try to touch with your right hands finger... there is a very high chance that the multi-touch screen realizes two touches are being preformed. This is an issue with edge to edge screens. The user needs to be careful now that he/she does not accidentally trigger a touch. Add that issue now to the multi-touch home button being conceptualized also. People are going to be frustrated with this device. Furthermore, the intuitiveness of the suggested Siri press and hold just defies logical activation, specially if all you can hold is the slight edge of the phone. Looks great. Seems cool. But until software can distinguish the touch duration of holding and differentiate it to an intended user command - this just wouldn't be the Apple next device.
Juan leche - May 12, 2013 at 6:27pm
Itaym.... Why people gotta pay for free jailbrakes ? Ignorant cunt get out here spreading your scams and trying to steal people's money
Prev1 of 6 Next