iPhone Stack App Discontinued Due to Piracy

iPhone Stack App Discontinued Due to Piracy

Posted February 23, 2009 at 12:32pm by iClarified · 7 comments · Add Comment
me1@me1.com - February 24, 2009 at 10:51am
People like you sick me, hundred of thousand people.... and you don't have enough profits with that? Money isn't the only thing in the life bro... but I'm lucky, I'm not one of the sad people.
ion - February 24, 2009 at 1:25pm
If money isn't the only thing why don't you buy it ?? And if you don't want to buy or not like the app why the coments ? Why don't you work for free ? Why don't you tell your boss to pay you less next month or even reduce your incoming ? No coments to coments like this...
mth420 - September 25, 2009 at 12:47pm
dude, how are you gonna put him down like that. u summed it up when u said, " im not a developer". thats the point, hes bending over backwards to make something that a lot of people will like and some cocksucker messed it all up. thats fucked. there a difference of when you are pirate software that has a price and when u download free software. by downloading small dev. programs like that you fuck them over which makes the hours of code worthless. so before you go to talk shit again to someone who has dedicated hours and hours of their time to making something for everyone, think. if theres a price tag on it then its there for a reason. someone worked hard to make that thing and you should damn well appreciate it and stop being selfish. when your a developer most of the time every little bit of profit counts. so next time you pirate software from a small dev. think... you might just be taking his dinner off the table. appreciate
me@me.com - February 23, 2009 at 1:52pm
loser
response - February 23, 2009 at 2:02pm
at: me@me.com I think the word you are looking for is dick. Which it would appear you know plenty about. Next time try to not be one so much. Stick to being an asshole. This is much more your territory.
circo - February 24, 2009 at 4:42am
Hear hear :-) it is a joy to hear such an eloquent speaker put in words what most of us think. I give my wholehearted support to your repost :-) Circo
Privoxy - February 23, 2009 at 1:47pm
This is the sad but honest truth of how piracy effects the little people... It does not have the same effect on the billion-dollar movie studios and recording artists, But it does unforgivably kill the little people, Sorry to see it come to a end
Prev 1 of 1 Next