Apple iPhone 5s Benchmarks Reveal Significant Performance Improvements [Charts]

Apple iPhone 5s Benchmarks Reveal Significant Performance Improvements [Charts]

Boni - March 11, 2014 at 4:58pm
I got the iphone 5s with 7.0.6 but my results r not as it is suposed to be i got 1k on singel core and 1.8k on multi core can any one tell me whata the problem btw i got cydia installed . Please any feed back is apreciated
Mark86 - October 30, 2013 at 3:47pm
I own the Note 3 ,my friend has the iPhone 5S. There is no comparison . The Note is twice the phone ! I'm not being bias at all. The size "in my opinion " isn't an issue at all because I bought the phone for its screen size anyway . Samsung done a great job of giving more screen real estate while keeping the dimensions in N2 realms. I like many aspects of the Apple 5S, but it simply can't do what the N3 does or as fast.
Doddy - September 20, 2013 at 6:34pm
And now we wait for the note 3 to destroy everything...
yomama - September 22, 2013 at 4:13pm
the LG G2 in the tests above has the same Snapdragon 800@2.26Ghz as the Note 3.
Doddy - September 22, 2013 at 8:37pm
But not the 3gb of ram etc. Early geekbench scores show 2.9k. Lower single core but the overall result is the one we look at! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9frq772C4
Martin_jenson - October 26, 2013 at 7:26am
Wait till the new Mac Pro with 12 core's comes and destroys the Note 3...Seriously, you want to compare a PHABLET to a 4" Phone? The Note 3 is not a replacement device for the Iphone5S Class..No one will be ditching buying the note 3 if it actually performed worst compared to the 5s, you buy a phablet because you need the features, greater screen size and multi-tasking (Hopefully)..You do not ditch a phablet and go for a 4" phone just because it is slower to it...So the GS4 is best compared to the Iphone5S since its the regular 5" android and is still the handy size where it does not fall into the phablet category...GS5 with 3GB of Ram and the -800 processor should be faster than the 5s when it comes out in April, but then Samsung has to add 4 cores and a ton of ram to match or exceed the iphone5s with 1 Gb Ram and a dual core processor...Thats a shame really !
Doddy - October 27, 2013 at 5:53pm
Well done, blowing it completely out of proportion like the little child you are. The note 3 uses the same processors as newly released phones do, it's size or 'phablet' status has no effect on what Samsung decided to put on the inside. The comparison is a fair one as the s4 is now old, at least in smartphone terms and thus the note 3 is the most accurate comparison of where Samsung are at. Looking at most performance tests it seems more powerful than the iPhone, what a shame. Of course they both have pros and cons however looking at benchmarks alone the note 3 is the superior.
AClouds - September 18, 2013 at 4:51pm
Dear god, please bring steve jobs back, then i'll give u justin bieber.. amen..
Trucker - September 18, 2013 at 3:28pm
I like these values. I can't wait till Friday
Tony - September 18, 2013 at 12:17pm
Steve dog food my name is Tony not brony so go to hell and stop shadowing me you dumb punk kid
Toto - September 18, 2013 at 8:06am
So again apple crushes samsung and the droids without even trying..... Nice
odedo1 - September 18, 2013 at 7:40am
I can't believe that in China you can pre order the 5S but not in America.
Greg342 - September 18, 2013 at 7:28am
@Tony The score seems legit compare it with gsmarena results: http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g2_vs_samsung_galaxy_s4-review-984p6.php
Tony - September 18, 2013 at 12:42pm
I downloaded the geekbench 3 last night thr score was 2500 and up on the quad and over 3500 for octa I did test last night so those figures are BS
Tony - September 18, 2013 at 4:48am
What a bullshit fake benchmark, the regular S4 non international scores a 2575 in geek bench 3. More then the iphone 5S, go check the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_H_fmsScQY The international one S4 score over 3500 in geekbench mark 3, thats bullshit that the S4 is 1874. I have both units, there is no S4 that makes 1874, this is shows how much everything is fabricated.
bruce - September 19, 2013 at 6:29pm
dude, this is a different test, iphone 5s won, accept it
blkjedi954 - September 20, 2013 at 1:50pm
You're an idiot. iPhone 5S is the better phone has the better architecture and provides the best experience. Samsung don't engineer good phones, they simply increase speed through frequency acceleration and adding more cores. No real innovative engineering going on here just plain old bolt on enhancements. Crap if you ask me. But they know this, so they even went as far as installing code to change the frequency when performing benchmark to try and trick the testing results. What a bunch of losers, and anyone following and them should see themselves as the same. But Anandtech discovered their under-handed tactics and exposed the subpar phone-maker. They had to apologize for bringing to market that underwhelming brick called the Galaxy S4. They even paid students to place fake reviews. Lowest common denominator = Samsung So much proof out there, that if you attempt to justify it, then I know you're a Samsung zombie, mindless and pointless. http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/13/07/31/041250/samsung-caught-boosting-galaxy-s4-benchmarks http://www.sammobile.com/2013/04/18/samsung-taiwan-apologies-for-the-fake-htc-one-reviews/ http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/459742/20130422/htc-one-vs-samsung-galaxy-s4-issues.htm#.UjxR4MpEeTU http://phandroid.com/2013/07/30/samsung-galaxy-s4-benchmark-boosting-app/