Lisa and Jackson Hunt For a PC [Video]

Lisa and Jackson Hunt For a PC [Video]

Posted April 10, 2009 at 11:40am by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
Cyber Mafia - April 12, 2009 at 10:26pm
You Give Me That Garbage Even for FREE... I Am Throwing that Shit out of My City.. MAC Rulez
ppfd - April 12, 2009 at 4:32pm
Maybe that MILF can take the money she saved and get "dude" a F'n haircut.
Victor - April 11, 2009 at 5:55pm
screw that kid!! laptops are not for gaming he doesn't even know what he wants MAC RULES!!!
unknwon - April 10, 2009 at 11:59pm
Haha I have to say the Mac Ego needs to be checked. Who ever would have though that you emo kids with your Apple computers would develop such a complex about Windows. I've been using Windows for 17 years, and I've never had a virus I couldn't recover from or a Blue Screen of Death I couldn't fix. But I wont be so bold as to say all Windows PC's are better or all Linux or all Apple, because you just make yourself look like an ass hat without a clue when you make statements like that. It truly shows how little you know.
Zero - April 11, 2009 at 4:48am
That's the point!!... You have to recover from virus and blue screens... Mac users don't. I've been using Mac since LCII (system 7.0) and i've never had to worry about those things.... It all depends on the usage. How many protection software do you have installed?... I believe that at least you have 4 (antivirus, malware, performance tweeks and firewall).... Check on any mac one of those. And i do know.... I've been an IT expert for 10 years now
K.A. - April 11, 2009 at 11:47am
the truth
Dev - April 11, 2009 at 12:21pm
I couldn't agree more, haha. Nobody wants to have to "recover" from a virus or "fix" a blue screen. Personally, when I pay $1500 for a laptop, I dont think I should EVER have to do those things.. Nor do I think I should have to install virus and spyware protection software that just bogs the system down every time it does a routine scan.
phillip - April 10, 2009 at 12:55pm
After getting home and after 4 hours of frustrating setup Lisa and Jackson get two viruses and 4 blue screens of death. They return and spend the extra money and get a mac. They live happily ever after.
Zero - April 10, 2009 at 2:46pm
You are forgetting that he has to use one of the 27 versions of a crappy OS full of unwanted software that comes on those bundled installations... And don't forget the great idea of taken 20gb of your HD for a recovery disk. Each day i love mac's more
Steven Lueng - April 10, 2009 at 3:54pm
You absolutely right!!! ha ha ha
Paul - April 11, 2009 at 3:51pm
Please.. please.. don't forget the almost 3 hours of restore and setup that take to windows vista from a new computer... ja ja ja
Prev 1 of 1 Next