September 30, 2022
How to Unlock a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 Upgraded iPhone *UPDATED*

How to Unlock a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 Upgraded iPhone *UPDATED*

Posted November 19, 2007 at 9:27pm · 38 comments · Add Comment
genaro
genaro - February 28, 2008 at 3:23am
Can´t install the anySIM 1.2u, it says: Error, Package download failed! do you know what´s going on??? THX
rakesh
rakesh - February 15, 2008 at 10:47pm
while processing upgradation from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, is the process same for windows as well. You have indicated that we connect to Mac.
DEV teamster
DEV teamster - November 22, 2009 at 11:26am
OK GUYS LONG OVERDUE NOVEMBER 23 WILL BE THE RELEASE DATE FOR YOUR IEMEI CHANGE. IT WILL BE CALLED BLACK SURF AND IT WILL CHANGE YOUR EMEI NUMBER TO ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBERS THAT YOU PRESENTLY ARE NOT USING. IF YOU ARE SATISFIED DONATIONS WILL BE MY REWARD SO THAT MY TEAM CAN CONTINUE OUR WORK REGARDS, GEOMAN
CLIT MAN
CLIT MAN - November 22, 2009 at 11:39am
ur the man thank u for the imei changer ur a genious where do i donate can u post ur site for donations thanks again
shitty poop
shitty poop - November 22, 2009 at 1:24pm
are u serious u actually found a way to change the imei number is that legal Geoman ur the greatest i kiss ur feet
pussy
pussy - October 27, 2010 at 9:20am
ur wrong geohot will come up with a fix he always does so just wait and u wil see GEOHOT DO IT
Todd
Todd - January 30, 2008 at 8:46pm
I had the same problem as JaMa84. After recovering back to 1.1.1 and starting over and getting the same problem, I decided on a whim to launch iNdependence to see if it could fix it. I ran it and let it sit (like before), and eventually it popped up a box that said that 1.1.2 was unsupported. BUT, the iPhone went back to the "Slide to unlock" screen, iTunes claimed it was perfectly fine at 1.1.2, and installer was there and everything was happy. I'm now moving on to the 1.1.3 update.
POOPMAN
POOPMAN - November 22, 2009 at 11:16am
WOW THANKS FOR BLACK SURF UR THE MAN I WAITED MANY MONTHS FOR IT UR A GOD I BOW DOWN TO U NOW I CAN CHANGE MY IMEI NUMBER
linda
linda - November 22, 2009 at 11:18am
Thank u again for blak surf i sure can use a imei change thanks ill donate with love
pisse
pisse - November 22, 2009 at 1:26pm
greatest news since black snow now we have black surf i hope u never quit all this cus i would be so sad again thank u very much
jack
jack - October 27, 2010 at 9:17am
THEY CANNOT COME UP WITH A UNLOCK FOR 3G 4.1 AND THERE NEVER WILL BE CUS IT IS TOO DIFFICULT BUT UR AT FAULT WHY DID U UPGRADE TO 4.1 WHAT MADE U DO IT NOW U CAN USE UR IHONE AS A PAPER WEIGHT
Zezo
Zezo - March 11, 2012 at 7:28am
Добрый день. Модем Мегафон E173u-1. Дело в том, что Huawey Modem Unlocker v.1.1 пишет 8:57:36 > Searching for modem FOUND! (COM25)8:57:46 > Reading info OK!8:57:46 > MODEL: E1738:57:46 > IMEI: 8674550008269318:57:50 > Reading lock status OK! NOT LOCKED!8:57:50 > CHECK LOCK END!8:57:50 > Ready То есть я так понял что NOT LOCKED значит что модем не заблокирован. При вводе unclok кода ^ то же самое. При использовании другой симки пишет Могут быть использованы только определенные SIM\USIM карты Прошил как здесь сказано. ничего не помогает. Перепробывал кучу способов с разных сайтов результата 0. помогите плиз.
JaMa84
JaMa84 - January 27, 2008 at 5:08pm
Hello I have followed the instructions, but at the last step it failed. The iPhone wouldn't reboot, but jumped into recovery mode. iTunes was stopped, but after a while I started iTunes to see what was going on and I got on the screen that I had to activate my iPhone with AT&T. I tried to retry and reset but nothing works! PLEASE can someone help me! Greetz
DEV teamster
DEV teamster - November 22, 2009 at 11:11am
cyphunk
cyphunk - January 13, 2008 at 9:50pm
Just to note, if you had a 1.1.1 firmware with the 4.01.13G instead of 4.01.13G bootloader then the 1.2.1u anysim is not going to work. Instead you have to use anysim 1.1.1. Then you upgrade to firmware 1.2.1 and procede with the 1.2.1u anysim since the upgrade will update the bootloader. I think i got this strait. oh, and on the last step, if you already had your iphone profile setup in itunes, be sure to unplug the device after the final jailbreak.jar when it starts doing its reboots. otherwise it might get locked up.
Duarte
Duarte - January 13, 2008 at 8:48am
I have an iphone from weak 43, with firmware 1.1.1., but updated for 1.1.2. I've already made an anysim process, but when I finish it and I put the "TMN carrier sim" it says : Incorrect SIM This Iphone must be used with an approced sim" does anybody knows how to solve it? Thank you very Much Duarte from Portugal
oscar1vargas
oscar1vargas - January 13, 2008 at 1:35am
i did use firefox. what if i updated to a new verions of itunes on my phone, willl i still be able to do it
brucey
brucey - October 27, 2010 at 9:15am
WHY IS THERE NO WORD ON HOW TO UNLOCK A 3G 4.1????? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
iClarified
iClarified - January 12, 2008 at 10:03pm
Use Firefox to download the firmware. Safari extracts it as soon as it downloads and that is why you arent seeing the ipsw file.
oscar1vargas
oscar1vargas - January 12, 2008 at 7:52pm
i am unable to get pass the end of step three because instead of not being able to restore the iphone it actually restores it which doesnt allow me to do the ibrick
sean