How Much Storage Space Does Your Smartphone Really Have? [Infographic]

How Much Storage Space Does Your Smartphone Really Have? [Infographic]

Posted January 23, 2014 at 4:35pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
itasara - January 27, 2014 at 7:39pm
I have a G5 and all I know is that I never have enough space. I like to take pictures and videos and have to save them elsewhere as they quickly use up my space. I did not get the largest one b/c they were harder to get, but I'd rather have more than less storage.
! - January 23, 2014 at 10:04pm
I could see the reason why the iPhone 5c has more space than the iPhone 5s. The iPhone 5s need space for the fingerprint sensor firmaware
K - January 23, 2014 at 9:33pm
Where is the lumpia? Less than samsungs perhaps?
Gayt&t - January 23, 2014 at 9:32pm
Burn samsung.
NoGoodNick - January 23, 2014 at 9:08pm
How the hell does the iPhone 5c have less storage than the 5s, when the OS is the same on both and the 5s is preferred because they supposedly used better materials in constructing it. I'm not sure I believe these results. I'd like to see their test specifications before I accept these results.
NoGoodShit - January 24, 2014 at 2:21am
You are 1 Stup!d Shit, where does the iphone 5c has less space than the 5s, you went thru high school, but high school did not go thru you, NoGoodShit. Hello, anybody in there? which number is bigger 12.60 0rb12.20, so the bigger number has more space meaning 5c has more space, NoGoodShit, do you Understand now.
Waleed - January 23, 2014 at 7:26pm
i have iphone 4s .some1 can exchange with iphone 5 or 5c??
Treated like a Criminal - January 23, 2014 at 6:28pm
Some of theses phone has expendable memory slots. Something Apple should do.
Grup - January 23, 2014 at 6:11pm
I have the 16GB Iphone 5s but I was planing to buy an 32GB iPhone 5s and the guy front tmobile gave me the 16GB without notice me.
Ralph - January 23, 2014 at 4:42pm
Wow I figured that out a while back that's why I choose to have 32g or grader I honestly believe 16g phones are not worth the time and money to own
Micrasaft. - January 23, 2014 at 4:55pm
Meh, I have a 16gb w/ 8gb left, no reason to upgrade if you don't store music, videos, etc.
Prev 1 of 1 Next