September 27, 2022
Compose Email While Looking Through iPhones Camera

Compose Email While Looking Through iPhones Camera

Posted May 15, 2009 at 10:36pm · 11 comments · Add Comment
Jason
Jason - May 17, 2009 at 3:35am
THIS APP NEEDS TO BE PULLED FROM THE STORE NOW! I work for a fire department and we had a 4 car accident cause by someone texting and using this app while driving. This is by far the most unsafe app for an iphone!!!! The accident sent 6 people the hospital.
joker is me
joker is me - May 16, 2009 at 6:38pm
This is THE DUMEST IDEA -- This in my thoughts is a LAWSUIT waiting to happen...
Not free
Not free - May 16, 2009 at 7:35am
This if NOT free
Kenn
Kenn - May 16, 2009 at 3:40am
Dumbest idea of the decade. To those who email while you drive, I wish you would crash into a light pole and die! And to those who email while walk I hope you'd trip and break your neck! Idiots! How about make an app that has excellent speech recognition that will write you an email as you speak to the phone. Until then don't make crappy apps, keep your eyes on the road, and don't cause accidents! IDIOTS!
sherif
sherif - May 16, 2009 at 11:22am
He has all the right to be nervous, what the hell does this has to do while u r walking or driving then u crash and kill someone or hurt urself while walking, plz give us a break and get some useful apps, rather than those apps like "this app will make your iphone go green while u r sleeping??? :))))))))))))"
Kenn
Kenn - May 16, 2009 at 1:32pm
Your the only douche who admit that youre a douche by replying to my thread. Just the fact that you can't take my comment shows that you need to calm down ... by the way dont forget to protect your balls when you drive and email and get into a car accident. Talk about douche bags....
Enrico
Enrico - May 16, 2009 at 12:57am
What are you talking about? This is great! I can't wait to try it out in the car! They should make one for texting too. I just hope the screen tracks fast enough for highway speeds. :P
Chris
Chris - May 16, 2009 at 1:55am
Its actually a really good idea, as you cant feel the keys, it will be very handy, agreed not so much for emailing... but while walking somewhere, and being able to text without having to check where you are going every 2 seconds would be swel.
Kyle Flanagan
Kyle Flanagan - May 15, 2009 at 11:55pm
The height of absurdity. This app, that is! Who the devil would want to compose an email while walking?
Elliott Druck
Elliott Druck - May 16, 2009 at 10:46am
The BEST APP EVER CREATED!!! I love driving and emailing..... I love all you people that can't seem to multitask in a car. Smoking a cigg drinking a pop reading a paper texting while talking on the phone and eating a bagel!!!! The sky is the limit!!!
Kyle Flanagan
Kyle Flanagan - May 16, 2009 at 11:27pm
Elliott: Now that you've elaborated extensively, I get the picture about the sky being the limit - LOL