February 4, 2023
iPhone 5s Crushed By 40,000 Lbs of Force [Video]

iPhone 5s Crushed By 40,000 Lbs of Force [Video]

Posted May 7, 2014 at 8:58pm · 30 comments · Add Comment
Dumb
Dumb - May 8, 2014 at 2:50pm
After watching the video, I realize why they did this video. It's because they are Canadian, and Canadians aren't very smart as it is. Why destroy a $1000 phone to try and get a cheap @$$ unknown $300 phone instead. Just sell your phone if you really want a cheap phone and you can have money leftover to buy something else.
kevinmaccloudd
kevinmaccloudd - May 8, 2014 at 1:01pm
guys, at some point, you just need to realise it's just marketing. They did it good : They wanted to create a buzz and they tapped directly into the iphone, tech, geek community or put it that way: All tech-fans out there like me who had at least enough curiosity to check out the new OnePlusOne, that means the marketing works. That said, we all have thought at least once of getting rid of our iPhone or current phone, we all had this rage moment where we almost toss it away like paper. This video is just that fantasy. And to others, it's just a shocking vid where a really expensive thing gets down to nothing. A strategy that embed OnePlusOne forever in your head, in addition to a very simple name "1+1", you don't even need to think about it to remember it really, no need to go on rage against the devilish iphone crusher, really....... it would be just too obvious, wouldn't it?
Sarswimmer0718
Sarswimmer0718 - May 8, 2014 at 12:01pm
So then they place the 0nePlus One phone in there and do the same to compare right? I'm a bit confused... what does crushing ANY phone have to do with their phone?
Ammar
Ammar - May 8, 2014 at 10:50am
What a sad ending to great product, and new beginning to pathetic soul. What a waste.
Usceim
Usceim - May 8, 2014 at 9:28am
What's the point of this video? I have a suggestion, why don't you put your balls instead, see if they are stronger. What a waste of time!!!
rockurbottom
rockurbottom - May 8, 2014 at 5:45am
Fucking browser glitches!
rockurbottom
rockurbottom - May 8, 2014 at 5:41am
You are brilliant. This represents the highest pinnacle your life will achieve. Congratulations! Fantastic. Absurdly, and wonderfully fantastic. Gosh, I wish I were you. Well, no, I take that back. I'm glad you are you. And I'm glad you smashed your f*@k*ng iPhone. I mean, who wouldn't-- and you DID. God, you're brilliant! I mean really, really, brilliant. I think I love you. Are you open to that. I mean, maybe kind of a more or less platonic type of love, but love, nonetheless. I think the super capper for this vid would be for you to take that iPhone and-- YES! How did you guess? YES! To slide it gently up your... (sorry keyboard batty needs replacing and I don't ha...).
rockurbottom
rockurbottom - May 8, 2014 at 5:40am
rockurbottom
rockurbottom - May 8, 2014 at 5:39am
Paul
Paul - May 8, 2014 at 4:26am
I still don't understand why there are many apple haters commenting on this website. Why do they come here to read apple stuff? Is like they try to convince them self that they hate apple, but deep inside they know they want to do the switch. If you hate apple just ignore apple related topics a and go read something else.