GraphicDesignerToolbox is like a modular synthesizer for computer graphics and provides 88 building blocks that can be combined into bigger constructions. A building block has a simple purpose, for example: create thumbnail, rotate image, combine images, filter image. Very sophisticated tasks can be solved by snapping together a few building blocks. Best of all, the building blocks can be manipulated in real time and editing is non-destructive so you are free to alter any stage of your work.
GraphicDesignerToolbox 1.1 comes with 5 new building blocks, 10 new sample projects and various minor changes and improvements.
A lot of effort has gone into making the new "Chaos" building block, a generator for non-linear IFS fractals also known as a "chaos game". It has 20 parameters for tweaking structure, coloring and tiling. Traditional IFS fractal generators need a lot of parameters to create a useful structure, but here only 6 parameters control the actual structure thanks to a clever new system. More than 200 presets are available in the Chaos block, and it's possible to blend smoothly between 2 presets using a crossfade for more than a trillion different fractals!
What's new in this release:
* Added a "Chaos" block for generating IFS fractals
* Added a "City" block for generating procedural cities
* Added a "Blendmap" block for doing z-blur (such as depth-of-field) effects
* Added a "Matrix" block for doing convolution matrix operations
* Added a "Quilt" block for generating quilting patterns
* Renamed block from "Render Path" to "Rasterize"
* Added "blood.box1" to "Sample Pack - Textures"
* Added "Crystal1.box1" to "Sample Pack - Textures"
* Added "Future1.box1" to "Sample Pack - Textures"
* Added "Future2.box1" to "Sample Pack - Textures"
* added "Future3.box1" to "Sample Pack - Textures"
* added "Alien3.box1" to "Sample Pack - Textures"
* added "Alien4.box1" to "Sample Pack - Textures"
* Added "Flags.box1" to "Sample Pack - Web"
* added "Logos4.box1" to "Sample Pack - Web"
* added "Icons1.box1" to "Sample Pack - Web"
* Added a "Purchase" menu
* Added a "Join Community" menu item
* Added the graphic-designer-toolbox icon to the Sample menu (again)
* Added a "Get more samples" link to the Splash window
* Made the "Unlicensed" notice in the control bar more visible with tooltip
* Fixed: "Unlicensed" message was briefly shown for registered users
* Fixed: broken links to homepage
* Single window editor
* Unified bitmap/vector compositing
* 88 building blocks
* Getting Started pdf included, 27 pages
* Multiple difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard
* 3 fast-access example projects accessible at launch, many more available online
* Build assets and recycle your work
* Construct amazingly impressive graphics
Pricing and Availability:
GraphicDesignerToolbox 1.1 can be downloaded from the homepage. A single user license can be purchased for 29.95 Euros ($39.95 USD). Media and interested parties may request license codes for reviewing.