Apple Announces Third Quarter Results: $37.4 Billion in Revenue, $7.7 Billion in Net Profit

Posted July 22, 2014 at 8:35pm by iClarified · 25 comments · Add Comment
Queen Barack Hussein Obama - July 23, 2014 at 1:21pm
Time to redistribute all those money Apple! Let's start by sending more millions to Hamas shall we?! So they can dig more tunnels across the border and send more suicide bombers and kidnap innocent kids! I just love my minions!!!! Hahahaha
The almighty chuck Norris - July 23, 2014 at 3:00pm
How about redistribute for a better president that treats Americans like innocents they are like he's not gru, and by that I mean you! What's next, Michelle will play along and be Lucy Wilde?
Queen Barack Hussein Obama - July 23, 2014 at 1:16pm
Now time to redistribute all those wealth my minion! Hahahaha
The almighty chuck Norris - July 23, 2014 at 1:19pm
How about you do your job instead of treating yourself like a greedy pig you wannabe king! Lmfao
Queen Barack Hussein Obama - July 23, 2014 at 1:22pm
That was hurtful! I'm King Obutthole errrmmm sorry King obama remember?! LOL!
Tony - July 23, 2014 at 7:26am
K- Wow your the only moron here, HAHAHA... Changing all these names to act like different people how sad, You maybe all that tough on internet, but come here in person, and ill fix you very good, and then you will see if you will ever talk to me like that again you worthless piece of shit. Go back to your FAT MOMS UGLY ASS P*SSY... I dare you to come here and say all this shit you say here... Just try to come im waiting for you, but you wont, you know why cause YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS, wait do you have BALLS, You already proved your gay from months ago, but replying, ill make sure ill find a HOMO for you to give it to you up the ass so hard, that you wouldnt even know what happened. I dont have to lick apples ass like you do, you dont even know SHIT ABOUT NOTHING.... Answer me this if your so smart and know shit, list three compounds that is used to make the metal band around the 5S, if you dont have the 3 SHUT THE FUP AND SIT DOWN, I DIDNT ASK YOU TO SPEAK YOU STUPID C*UNT...
Groany - July 23, 2014 at 12:35pm
Samshit tries to be ahead of technology by showing off even if it's something from many years back, and what's your excuse about it anyway when like I said NO ONE GIVES A SORRY SHIT ABOUT IT! LET IT BE YOU UNEDUCATED MINDLESS GIT!! That's exactly what your life is, make such old school excuse in an infinite loop even if it is something from 20 years ago, but why should that shit even matter nowadays, who wants pushable key buttons and a tiny ass screen that flips, the only thing flipping is your brain farting out cum spewing butthurt. Keep throwing money on plastic unstable toys, when iPhone 6 comes out next thing we all know you'll be all like "oh but samshit had bigger screen" "samshit had harder glass than that". Wait until they release movie sized phones, I'd love to see the die harded worshipper defend that, you'll be that much of a fun at parties like your parents were or better yet celebrate the shits and giggles for android beating iOS over malware, yeah I'd love to see you defend that shit just to simply show how stupid you are doing what it takes to knock some sense for yourself your way no one understands after ignoring reality as simple as we see it unlike the die hard defending shit.
Illegal Immigrant - July 23, 2014 at 12:37pm
get a life, stop cyber bullying.
Mary Fallone - July 23, 2014 at 1:55am
Made all this money and wouldn't fix or replace my dead beat iphone 5, and ask me for $100 to replace it for a refurbished unit, shame on you, nomore apple for me, Nokia is a better smart phone.
Scarlet bouff - July 23, 2014 at 1:57am
I asked microscopic junk to replace a lumpia and couldn't lower the cost, tried going to best buy, no luck and I'm fcked, got an iPhone never went back even with the random tile crap, that's another fcked up shit, and apps, yeah right, hands down iPhone beats the competition again, hint: jd power, suck it.
iPhone Crapp World - July 23, 2014 at 1:48am
Wow!!! This is more like a ButtHurt Arena, and iClarified is the AssTown.
Galaxy crapp world - July 23, 2014 at 1:50am
This site to drueling dicks is more like buttfcked booth where they show off how sorry they are with jealousy blushed all over and they know it!!! sClarified is the shit for them when they care enough to come here.
Ray Cyrus - July 23, 2014 at 1:42am
it's true, so much money and we still not getting what we really want.
Miley Cyrus - July 23, 2014 at 1:51am
Not as true as lying samshit hiding what's in the black holes. lol
iPhone Dick - July 23, 2014 at 1:25am
that's a lot of ButtHurt, poor apple GayBoys, and they still ain't getting what they really want. followers will always be followers.
Tony - July 22, 2014 at 11:27pm
All these lies are true, because only stupid people like apple users gets fooled by releasing the same device over and over, OH THERE IS JUST ONE MORE THING, the new iPhone will dual core? Really? WOW thats so cool, its soo cool it goes back to iPhone 4S lol.... Lets make another 800 device call it iPhone 6 make it abit smaller, add rounded edges and put in a bigger screen NOT HD of course and call it a day... Please you iSheeps are pathetic, your simple boring OS that does nothing else, does even multitask, keep switching app to app by closing and opening... LOL.... You say that was usesless right? of course thats why the mac os doesnt even compare to sales as WINDOWS.... did I say windows, I meant WINBLOWS you away with your CRAPPLE! We think different, more like we think the same crap.
Groany - July 23, 2014 at 12:32am
Tony's Mom - July 23, 2014 at 12:50am
I apologize for my son. He is a worthless and stupid beyond all know standards of measuring stupidity. Tony you have said some pretty stupid things before but this tops it all. It's like a rep from Samshit Products bent you over and has rammed a worthless piece of shit product made by Samshit right up your butt hole. I wish I never had you. lol
Tony's Mom - July 23, 2014 at 12:50am
Tony's Dad - July 23, 2014 at 1:31am
Hey iBitch, leave Tony alone and get in here now, bend over and ass up for big daddy. Tony keep it up, AssApple is a Joke.
Dads dick - July 23, 2014 at 1:45am
Hey as swipe, samshit is what I leak out of you and you know it, I bought this spewing shit upon your son teaching him like a pet, I'm the biggest joke as much as you sorry ass. LMFAO
Dads dick - July 23, 2014 at 1:45am
Hey asswipe, samshit is what I leak out of you and you know it, I bought this spewing shit upon your son teaching him like a pet, I'm the biggest joke as much as you sorry ass. LMFAO
Fukran John - July 22, 2014 at 9:54pm
All these money are from iSheeps. lol
Fukscrawn John - July 22, 2014 at 9:58pm
All these lies of yours are from sSheeps. LAWLXD
Ren - July 22, 2014 at 8:53pm