Watch the iPhone 5s Get Run Over By a Train [Video]

Watch the iPhone 5s Get Run Over By a Train [Video]

Posted July 25, 2014 at 4:28am by iClarified · 65 comments · Add Comment
Apple Mad - July 27, 2014 at 4:47pm
This video shows the best way to get even with apple, and to finally release all the angriness towards your non functional iphone 5s. I would do the same thing 100x over.
Apple Peace - July 27, 2014 at 7:54pm
Or just shows what fandroids wish the world of iPhones were like, but it's their universe what they wish to believe but are too hurt to get it. The only thing they released at all is jealousy and butthurt towards a revolutionary gadget and what do they do next, still have any last hopes even if they know it. It would happen yearly as usual and just shows their gullible vacuity mindless selves, imagine that in more than hundreds of years it's the same thing and samshit dies off long ago? What hopes will be left?
6italia0 - July 26, 2014 at 4:37pm
He gets money from adsense off of youtube views and ads. Not too many people regularity destroy the worlds number one selling phone, so he can easily afford a new $649 phone or 2 per video.
Enzo - July 26, 2014 at 3:23pm
What do you want to prove here! Its a train VS an iphone! I mean WTF
VALLYVAL - July 26, 2014 at 9:24am
I'm puzzled what was your point? That made no sense at all. I get it your bored and had nothing else constructive to do with your life.
Apple Retard - July 26, 2014 at 8:37am
I just love the way it's destroyed, the way it comes apart in pieces it makes me masturbate. let's do the iphone 6 too, Yeahhhhhh.
Apple Retard - July 26, 2014 at 8:35am
Samsung Delusional - July 26, 2014 at 1:04pm
I hate how many could have done this up instead of outselling but instead let's just face the facts how galaxy gets destroyed, that we head away from the wannabe ruining technology, let's do the f version because it stands for failure.
Swaroop - July 26, 2014 at 5:28am
This is the world we all live in. Why would you wanna do something like that? If you have so much money to waste, feed a hungry person or a dog! Happiness forever. Peace!
JoshvanHulst - July 26, 2014 at 3:55am
Hahah why would someone sacrifice their iphone in this way.. ;(
Aldo - July 26, 2014 at 5:28am
An rich idiot!
Gruel - July 26, 2014 at 5:30am
A*
klone - July 26, 2014 at 3:25am
I'm an apple fanboy.. but i don't like this video. You just so arrogant to destroy 2 iPhone 5S, when someone out there want to buy the 5S but they can't afford it. Shame on you that posted video like this.
klone - July 26, 2014 at 3:24am
I'm an apple fanboy.. but i don't like this video. You just so arrogant to destroy 2 iPhone 5S, when someone out there want to buy the 5S but the can't afford it. Shame on you that posted video like this.
Prev 1 of 5 Next