"Immediately on application start, the keyboard is active. You can start typing your reminder right away," said Pavel Serbajlo, UI designer of NotifyMe. "Just confirm the input, set the date and time on a simple scrolling wheel and tap the Save button."
Optionally, the user can also choose a category and repeating mode, e.g. for storing repeated Birthday reminders and other categorizing. All reminders are delivered to user's iPhone home screen at the set time. NotifyMe screenshots and a human-readable diagram of How Push implementation works are already available on PoweryBase website.
* Simple and straightforward interface customized for quick usage. Big buttons, big text input, optimized for one-hand usage. Easy to use while driving or walking
* Three startup options: "New reminder" on startup, "Main screen" or "Upcoming reminders"
* Viewing and editing the upcoming reminders by time & viewing past reminders
* Viewing and editing reminders by category
* Categories available: ToDo, Personal, Work, School, Birthdays, TV Show, Shopping
* Global time zone changes support
Pricing and Availability:
NotifyMe will be available on the App Store for $3.99 (USD) along with the free demonstration version, soon after firmware version 3.0 is released to public by Apple, Inc. PoweryBase will gladly provide free promo codes for any reviewers interested in NotifyMe.