October 2, 2022
iPhone Dev-Team Releases UltraSn0w Unlock for iPhone 3G

iPhone Dev-Team Releases UltraSn0w Unlock for iPhone 3G

Posted June 23, 2009 at 2:21am · 20 comments · Add Comment
yasbm
yasbm - June 24, 2009 at 12:11pm
it is working i Have a iphone 3g BB 02.30.03 AT&A Lock and i did all and it is working thanks for all the great work. First i used the jailbreak. try 2 time but work: first you need to upload the 8.2 Itune after take the firmware with correspond with your Iphone Use Itune to upgrate ( error 10 dont pay attention on this error) after open the Nice Redn0w. follow the steps and it will work. Thanks you Dev Team
luis
luis - June 23, 2009 at 5:36pm
thank u Dev-Team i love u guys honestly if it wasn't for u guys no one would be able to use the iphone 3G with tmobile thank u guys alot
JrTommyboi
JrTommyboi - June 23, 2009 at 12:04pm
Works well with Bmobile in Trinidad and Tobago. Great Job guys. One concern so far though, local contacts that aren't saved with the full area code etc aren't recognized.
carray
carray - June 24, 2009 at 10:39am
Good to know. When I head down to T&T, I'll be able to keep my numbers up to date. UltraSn0w works fine in China. Nothing special needed to keep numbers.
Avelarix
Avelarix - June 23, 2009 at 9:46am
I have a question... I update to 3.0, jailbreak the iphone and install ultrasn0w. Everything is ok. But have anyone notice that with other carrier than that carriers that are supported by apple the MMS does not work ??? Simply the option does not appear in the Settings > Messages. I explain other way: In Portugal, Optimus and Vodafone sell iphones. With this 2 carriers sim's card i have MMS. In Portugal TMN does not sell iphone, and when i insert a sim card from TMN in iphone the option for MMS desappear! Can anyone help ???
Nick
Nick - June 23, 2009 at 8:30am
I never unlocked my iPhone and I've never had T-Mobile so I dont know, but does Edge only work on T-Mobile and not 3G? Thanks in advance!
Greenchipper
Greenchipper - June 23, 2009 at 2:30pm
In US T-mobile only works for Edge on iPhone as the phone doesn't have 1700 Mhz freq band. I unlocked mine this morning and got a T-mobile sim (no number) from store at lunch so looks good!
Martin from Switzerland
Martin from Switzerland - June 23, 2009 at 6:31am
Well Done! Works perfectly in Switzerland! Great Job!
JoeB
JoeB - June 23, 2009 at 4:13am
Hi, Was just wondering... I have jailbreak my iphone with redsn0w and my iphone is factory unlocked. Should I install Ultrasn0w?
Chris
Chris - June 23, 2009 at 5:04am
Hi, you don't need to use ultrasn0w if your phone is factory unlocked!
Sam
Sam - June 23, 2009 at 3:25am
Ok guys . working perfectly fine . i did jailbreak with redsn0w 2 days ago . Now finally unlocked with ultasn0w . GREAT JOB DEV TEAM . YOU GUYS ARE ROCKS . GOD BLESS
Zalim
Zalim - June 23, 2009 at 3:17am
Salaam! And Shukriya, DEV-TEAM :) phutay chuk de...
Mohsin
Mohsin - June 23, 2009 at 3:07am
Work fine, thanks for the support.