iPhone 6 Sent 101,000 Feet Into Space [Video]

iPhone 6 Sent 101,000 Feet Into Space [Video]

Posted January 16, 2015 at 8:09am by iClarified · 13 comments · Add Comment
PaulieP - January 18, 2015 at 6:46pm
Terrible case and terrible video. It doesn't show iPhone working and we assume it's in space and it has a parachute and lands on a soft spot and they probably did this 20 times only sharing the best video. Nice waste of time for a junk video. iPhone or Samsung, the temperatures in near space drop to -40, so no phone will work unless you sell a heated case (not good either). Did we see it work? No! Keep it up, thanks for wasting your money and time not mine. Haha
Ipol - January 18, 2015 at 8:11pm
Iphone is working at -40. I live in Canada and tested at -42.
PaulieP - January 23, 2015 at 4:09pm
Haha, Canada. Are you even real?
Galford - January 17, 2015 at 9:04am
It is nice to see that it did not hit someone's head and luckily it lands on to mad not on to a rock, I am thinking that they send this iPhones several times and we are only watching the best case, it also says it opens a parasute while going down, so I will not give that much money to this case, I will buy a cheap one, that will protect drop from one meter without a parasute
it wasnt me - January 17, 2015 at 2:55am
Great video for idiocy and stupidity! iSheeps would love to send their phones to outer space
it's just you - January 17, 2015 at 3:18am
great gimmicks and lies. Samsheeps would love to blame something that they're jealous of.
PNHUNTER - January 16, 2015 at 5:57pm
I actually liked this video! Jajaja. It was entertaining. Who cares if the iPhone worked after! Let this idiots waste their money to amuse us. But make it entertaining!!! Unlike that idiot who boiled the iPhone in coca-cola. Next I wanna see a kitty cat shoot into space.
assmonger - January 16, 2015 at 5:10pm
This is so frelling dumb. Who is the one guy who cares at all about this sh!t? I love people but I hate their shitty @ssholes.
Omar - January 16, 2015 at 3:25pm
I'm sorry but there's no proof of iPhone is in working condition. Bad video.
Omar - January 16, 2015 at 3:25pm
I'm sorry but there's no proof of iPhone is in working condition. Bad video.
Omar - January 16, 2015 at 3:23pm
So, the iPhone is broken and the camera survived? Or am I missing something.
Ren - January 16, 2015 at 2:13pm
I would like to see one fly up to space.
AEB - January 16, 2015 at 8:50am
...luckily no Predators UP there!..so let's go on..next mission: going DOWN? -to submerge the Indian Ocean to find that aircraft! ..Doable? or Impossible? ..
Prev 1 of 1 Next