Speaker Volume Test: iPhone 6 Plus vs. 6 vs. 5s vs. 5c vs. 5 vs. 4S vs. 4 vs. 3GS vs. 3G vs. 2G [Video]

ericnl - January 27, 2015 at 10:43am
I'm more interested in the headphone output. I work as a sound engineer and we often get iphones to play music during the 'intermission' between bands, and with the iphone6 it seems like I always have to crank up the volume compared to all other models...
! - January 26, 2015 at 9:45pm
My speaker is so loud. At max I have it just over half. I have the iPhone 6
1maxuk - January 26, 2015 at 9:33pm
What quality? Bet 6 plus > 6 > 5C > 5S > 5 > 4S > 3GS > 3G > 4 > original iPhone.
Great Grinch - January 26, 2015 at 9:40pm
How clear it is maybe.
PHUNTER - January 26, 2015 at 8:22pm
Since the phones are standing, aren't the speakers bloked?
Nat - January 26, 2015 at 9:25pm
No. It's on the edge of every speaker except those where it has the Lightning where it doesn't block even a little.
Abramski - October 31, 2016 at 12:02am
I have to tell you that you are the smartest human being in the world . . . Didn't you noticed the hand in the video, laying the decibel meters "on" the table? Right next to the speaker holes?? How can you put a decibel meter underneath a phone while you presume that the phones are standing up?? And just a lil notice, the iphones 2g, 3g, 3gs, 6, 6+, 6s and 6s+ are even not capable standing up all by them selves, because the phones i mentioned are rounded on all sides . . . I have a hint for you, think before you speak, you might sound a lot more smarter that way . . .
Really? - January 26, 2015 at 8:06pm
Now how accurate are those meters, they should mix them up and redo the test to see if they get the same or close to the same results. A real scientist would do it this way
Chris - January 26, 2015 at 9:29pm
It's probably the same meter used every time. They probably just edited and merged all the different tests together to make it looks like it was done with a different meter.