The 16GB iPhone 6s Can Only Store About 35 Minutes of 4K Video

The 16GB iPhone 6s Can Only Store About 35 Minutes of 4K Video

City023 - September 15, 2015 at 10:45pm
Why is Apple still allowing 16G to exist? With all the updates we have to do everyday not including when a new iOS is released, 16G is not enough. All my apps needed an update when iOS 8 came out now again when iOS 9. Start with 32G and eliminate the 16G.
Did you know - September 15, 2015 at 10:48pm
ios 9 frees a little more space compared to iOS 8, also you can just move what is saved on the phone to my Mac like I do.
City023 - September 16, 2015 at 2:07am
Yeah but I should not have to move anything to my Mac. The space should be there.
King Rollo - September 13, 2015 at 9:04am
The 16gb is for the cheap skates.. Anyone with any sense would get the 32gb as a min...
Lolwut - September 13, 2015 at 1:46pm
Or they won't use much of the storage like me on my 5s and will trade off most of it to my other devices, like the macbook I have.
Cedeño66 - September 12, 2015 at 4:03am
Lol. All that and very little usable battery. Yeay. We can play for all of two seconds.
S@mur@! - September 12, 2015 at 4:09am
LAWL! You do realize there exists portable gadgets to keep battery charged wait u electricity. No really.
Rant Artist. - September 11, 2015 at 8:57pm
Actually you'll only get around 11.9-12.1gb total usable storage then it'll get taken over by cache files and data dropping that down to around 11.5gb usable so you'll only get 25 minutes 4K.. But let's say you're an average user and does business.. And you need a couple of messaging and work apps.. Then you'll drop down to around 10gb usable so you'll only get 20 minutes for 4K video.. And don't worry you can store that in your iCloud.. Oh wait you can't cuz you only get 5GB iCloud storage.. So you can't even back your phone up..
Lolwut - September 11, 2015 at 9:28pm
1. There exists some old models for cheaper cost with higher storage. 2. If you own more than one product, you can store either however you want and still have a Ron more to spare like I do. 3. I don't even have more than half the space taken up yet.
Lucky for me - September 11, 2015 at 8:14pm
I have more than enough storage to have 4k video anyway since I will now use it for only a few second of 4k video (I plan on filming only short important moments or stuff for my future projects with this bad bay).
Lucky for me - September 11, 2015 at 8:14pm
boy*
Imri - September 11, 2015 at 8:05pm
1. How do u go into wiggle mode so you can edit the icons layout or delete them? 2. I guess 3d touch won't allow any glass screen protectors any more ha?
Jeremy - September 11, 2015 at 7:49pm
Well, duh...
Rat Bu - September 11, 2015 at 7:43pm
Tim C ock is like the Priceline negotiator guy. How low can you go? (on the memory size). it's like: let's make a car, put a formula 1 engine in there, and put 2 gallons of gas in the tank. You're not going to go very far but hey you got an F1 car. Isn't that pure genius???
S@mur@! - September 11, 2015 at 8:11pm
Tim COOK*, plus is it too much trouble to just get the higher storage?
Iwantwaterproofiphone - September 11, 2015 at 7:42pm
This guy is wrong regarding 1 gb of RAM.. It's 2 gb of RAM!! Now ram that up your butthole :-)
eth1 - September 11, 2015 at 7:39pm
That's just the right size storage for me. No way in hell I would pay another $100 for 64GB memory. Apple knows what they are doing and I stand by them. I love Tim C ock, and I believe he is a genius to offer this 16GB size storage to the less privileged Apple fans (aka iSheeps). I mean, make a 4K capable phone, and offer it in 16GB size storage. Isn't that genius?? Not even M$ or Goggles or Samsong can figure that out!! But Apple did!! And they will millions of this 16GB device on the first day!!! Did I say I love Tim C ock and how he is making money for the Apple stockholders????
S@mur@! - September 11, 2015 at 8:12pm