Initiated with a simple throw in the air, the Lily Camera automatically follows its owner, capturing footage and high definition images while hovering in place or flying at speeds up to 25 mph. The camera, completely engineered for tough aerial and water environments, is built for outdoor action sports enthusiasts and for anyone who just wants a simple, fun way to record and share their everyday activities.
● Throw it in air to start shooting
● Flies itself, no controller required
● Sleek design, fits in backpack, 2.8 lbs
● Photos: 12 MP, Video: 1080p/60fps & 720p/120fps
● Sony IMX117 1/2.3’’ image sensor
● Programmable flight paths via mobile app
● 20 minutes flight time
● Optimal flying: Outdoors 10-30 ft, up to 25 mph
● Audio recording from tracking device
● Complies with FAA guidelines
The San Francisco startup has already taken 60,000 pre-orders ($34 million) and plans to ship to customers by the summer. 45% of the pre-orders came from the United States.
You can pre-order Lily from the link below for $799. Check out the video to see the camera drone in action...