Apple Confirms Issue With Battery Percentage Not Updating on the iPhone 6s

Apple Confirms Issue With Battery Percentage Not Updating on the iPhone 6s

iamevl - January 19, 2016 at 8:07am
lol at the kid who wants his entire phone replaced because of a software bug with a new phone which will also have the same software bug. Are ye fkn serious pet? lol #firstworldproblems
6s - January 19, 2016 at 6:25am
Shows me 4 percent for 15 mins and then boom 25 percent in like 2 mins wtf is this apple
lolwut - January 18, 2016 at 11:05am
Just chill guys.... Bugs tend to happen in new firmware updates but specially in beta's by the least Apple informed us about it. Just be patient they would eventually squash that bug in the next update asap. Tough luck for non Apples though.
Maha - January 18, 2016 at 2:35am
Ya it's happened couples of times with my iPhone 6s n I thought wats wrong with my new iPhone coz I hardly use it, n it's not a link with Timezone, it's a default n Apple should sort out this, give us a new iPhone which has not this issue, after all we have paid a high amount!
AntMech - January 17, 2016 at 9:26pm
I have a different problem. None of my live wallpapers move after I set them as wallpaper! Anyone has the same problem?I use iOS 9.3 beta and probably that's the reason
annomyous - January 17, 2016 at 7:59pm
I was also having a problem with my battery percentage on my iPhone 5, but now it doesn't work at all. You are letting me down apple.
lepaka - January 17, 2016 at 7:22pm
that happened to me, i use always the time zone in manual mode, and in christmas time i travelled, changed the SIM card to a local one, changed the time and the battery was running out like crazy, when I was back did back my SIM card and the battery was really strange, running out fast, the percentage was sometimes block ... I did a complete restore, complete run-out battery, and improved significantly, maybe even for better. now i am able to run the iPhone 6s through 40 hours with about 9 hours of use. I continue using the manual time zone. It seams , changing time zone, makes the battery behaviour as a mad man.
Pr0toc0L - January 17, 2016 at 3:18pm
I've changed time zones as I travel. I haven't noticed it yet. 6s plus on 9.1
flaviad - January 17, 2016 at 10:43am
iPhone 6, 6s, 6 plus and more is now on sale only on FreeAppleiPhone6:com
Amatmulisha - January 17, 2016 at 8:17am
Having a similar issue on my iphone 6.charging stop on 98%.but after reboot it's actually already full to 100%.not frequently but sometimes.