How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 10.2 Using Yalu and Cydia Impactor (Windows)

gantulga@tg.mn - February 22, 2017 at 5:55am
Any News about IP 7 or 7+?
vb - February 13, 2017 at 1:07pm
can i jailbreak on 10.2.1?
zyme_ - February 22, 2017 at 2:03am
@vb : No; 10.2.0 is the highest version for now.
Zeez - April 6, 2017 at 10:02am
im waiting for IOS 10.2.1 also...
samm - February 13, 2017 at 4:35am
I can get to the go screen and it fails, using a I pad air with 10.2.1
tomng - February 11, 2017 at 7:02pm
i just jailbreak my iphone 6s + ios 10.2 , when try to install call recorder or any other app in cydia its show this message : Note : the requested modificaitons cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed. the app just queing. i could not install. Please let me know if any fix for it . Thank you
Pratik - February 9, 2017 at 9:25am
My jailbreak expired after 7 days and i rebooted my iphone 6 now my jailbreak is not working.How should i jailbreak my phn again its on 10.0.2
Pratik - February 9, 2017 at 9:30am
I downloaded the lates impactor and then copied the latest yalu beta 7 file its shows a warning. 'The action will revoke and replace any existing apple developer certificate association with your account it may or may not have some complicated effect on your workflow if you are an apple developer'. So should i press ok and do it or should i cancel it??
zyme_ - February 22, 2017 at 2:00am
@Pratik - I too had trouble with this but through trial and error I figured it out, and its pretty simple. 1: Delete (or move) the .p12 file on computer that was made in the cydia impactor folder. 2: Delete the Yalu app from iOS device. 3: Make sure your device is displayed and Drag the Yalu IPA into impactor just like the first time, give it your apple id login info & click okay to proceed past the revoke preexisting certificate warning and very shortly Yalu app will be on your device again. 4: Just like the first time you need to enable trusting your new certificate in settings > general > profiles. - Now you've got 7 days and 7 hours that it's good for again, unless you have an account that's an official paid account - then you've got longer =)
Reece Byfield - February 7, 2017 at 5:15pm
Downloaded the app keeps saying failed, retry when clicking "Go"
BANIBRATA GHOSH - February 6, 2017 at 3:20pm
please help.i jailbroke device,and it was working fine.then i deleted the yalu app.then my device restarted.after than i can install cydia but it says that source file not found.thn i reset my phone.but nothing happens..i am using 5s. please help
darah - February 5, 2017 at 1:23pm
Pls help if I installed this g.b can use whats app in my ipad without my phone
J.habibi - February 4, 2017 at 11:18pm
Please help me. I want uninstall this jailbreak. I don't know how to do Please help me
marcelocoi - February 4, 2017 at 9:40am