The 'iPhone 8' Looks Beautiful Next to the Galaxy S8 [Images]

The 'iPhone 8' Looks Beautiful Next to the Galaxy S8 [Images]

JW - June 2, 2017 at 2:48am
If the rumours are right, and Apple has nailed the embedded touch sensor into the screen, its a big win for Apple. Looks good. Keep that share price climbing
lame-o-the-buck - June 1, 2017 at 6:17pm
Which one of those is supposed to be iPhone 8 and which one is S8? Like I really care...
wurtz - June 1, 2017 at 5:24am
If the iPhone 8 turns out to look like this I'll be happy. I like the fact the be iPhone has flat glass. The curved glass of the s8 creates glare and miss-taps. S8 looks pretty good but the 8 (if like this is better). iOS is still far better even though android has come a long way.
Salman Abbas Zaidi - June 1, 2017 at 4:12am
First.. Let them make this iPhone a reality by killing their bezels (hahahaha).. Which I seriously doubt they will.. And even if they succeed.. S8 dudes still looks better anytime... Get some curves apple
H - June 1, 2017 at 2:50am
It's a gorgeous iPhone. Hopefully it's for real.
Bonga - June 1, 2017 at 12:48am
Well I doubt this is the final version of the iPhone design..... The s8 still look better .... Wish it's an AMOLED display to get iPhone in competition with Samsung devices in screen area .
Biff tannen - May 31, 2017 at 11:14pm
I hope apple doesnt "copy" Samesung and put the fingerprint reader on the back. One of the worse ideas and implementation I have seen in quite a long time. Right nest to the camera lens. Good job Samesung. At least the phone isn't blowing up in people's faces yet.
wurtz - June 1, 2017 at 5:20am
Hopefully Apple is embedding the scanner below the screen on the bottom front where it usually is. Isn't this the rumor? They have a patent for it I know.
Neolm09 - May 31, 2017 at 1:11pm
Still the galaxy s8 looks better, ahhhh if we could just run ios on the galaxy s8, it would have been the best of the two worlds.
Pizza - May 31, 2017 at 12:16pm
That looks pretty ugly actually
Daniel Makhotsa - May 31, 2017 at 11:47am
I'm quite sure Apple will come up with something better,every implementation with a good reason. S/O to the design team.