December 8, 2022

How to Officially Update and Jailbreak to 1.1.3 iPhone Firmware (Windows)

Posted January 27, 2008 at 8:02am · 47 comments · Add Comment
florin
florin - February 11, 2008 at 11:55pm
i installed the new bsd subsytem and my iphone is frozen , , wpnt work , nuttin , it is a 112 unlocked with gehotz and now it's ocked , it said when it was downloading it something about passwrd not working and will make springe board not work and to use password but how do i change this password were do i go
Tinus
Tinus - February 11, 2008 at 4:11am
Hey there Amin I have the same problem, there is a way of using a1.1.3 ipsf from your comp, il try find the link later. It involves altering the code in the sh install file, and transferring the 1.1.3 file to the private/VAR/ directory on your iPhone via ash. However even after doing this it still would not install for me! I have given up and I am just using 1.1.2 untill I can be bothered trying again!
Amin
Amin - February 11, 2008 at 12:29am
Is there anyway to use the SW 1.1.3 which is saved on PC localy instead of downloading it again by terminal?
Amin
Amin - February 10, 2008 at 11:56pm
when it tries to download the SW i always get a prompt of "operation timed out"
olini
olini - February 9, 2008 at 6:20am
Hi, i got a funny installer icon after upgrading to 113. Everything on the originally 11246otb works, unlocked succesfully with the geohot software method and software update 113 with installer. now ssh is working but there is no icon on screen, and I cannot find Applications in the phone private/var/root directory Any idea, ? The installer icon looks like a piece of paper with lever, pencil on it. ????
Tinus
Tinus - February 7, 2008 at 2:01pm
Hey I have tried installer method, windows method, apple method, and even some other one i found. All get stuck at the apple download part! It just keeps trying to connect and retries many times untill it gives up. Please help me, I'm getting desperate
rod
rod - February 2, 2008 at 1:40am
1.1.1 OTB, jailbroken 1.1.2... I used the installer to install 1.1.3 without updating to newest installer. The only problem so far is the google locate function! I didnt connect to my pc to do the "soft upgrade" to 1.1.3.
redrum
redrum - January 30, 2008 at 8:15pm
Thank alots to iClarified and all those who had help so much in getting the iphone working, Last night i use my otb1.1.2 downgrade to 1.1.1 then back to 1.1.2 and using turbo sim and its working fine and then i upgrade to 1.1.3 and its working with the turbo sim. guys remember use the at@t card to upgrade to 1.1.3 and REMEMBER Don't use your SIM with turbo sim. i use the ibraker 1.1.3 to do it but its give me a little problems after its done cos' i have to switch off and on for a while to get it open. i have a 1.1.3 jailbroken and and unlock but i am still in the same modem firmware 04.02.13_g. everythings work like 1.1.3.....THANKS ALOTS TO ALL THE PPLS WHO GOT ALL THIS WORKING.....:) When you use the jb ibreaker 1.1.3 to jailbreak and when its done Don't update to (1.1.3 soft upgrade), it will freeze your phone and then you will have to redo all over again. Remember guys when ever you get stuck with anythings you can always go to itune to restore to 1.1.1 jb and upgrade to 1.1.2jb and do it again to upgrade to 1.1.3 using jbibreak1.1.3
Raffnix
Raffnix - January 30, 2008 at 8:45am
Has anyone experience with a Bladox TurboSIM using on 1.1.3 Soft Firmwareupdate? I´m using a TurboSIM with 1.1.2 jailbreak and it´s works finde. Will it still work with the TurboSim after upgrading to 1.1.3
susu
susu - January 30, 2008 at 5:52am
Razor1973-> I meant that is not recovery mode. It is only screen. I use AppTap to go to "slide to unlock screen" and everything is ok untill next seft reset device. - I mean when I soft reset my device, some data are deleted so in the next time the phone will start again in mode "with itunes" screen. Then I must again use Apptap.