Apple Fires Engineer After Daughter's Video of iPhone X Goes Viral

Apple Fires Engineer After Daughter's Video of iPhone X Goes Viral

Himanshu Patel - October 31, 2017 at 8:38pm
actually, Apple Inc. is right. employees have to follow policy or else whats's the use of policies. you cannot take these things casually.
Ivan Himboski - October 31, 2017 at 12:49pm
If you’re considering working for Apple Inc., make sure you do your homework first. You’ll find lots of examples of how Apple devalues its employees. The problem is, for every engineer they fire for whatever reason, there are ten more with stars in their eyes about the prospect of working there. If you’re creative and need the support of your company when you take risks, consider working somewhere else. Having worked there and at other high-tech firms, I decided to leave. I’m not bitter, it was my choice, but you should know that the culture there is very political and employee-unfriendly. If they make you an offer and you accept it, just remember to keep your mouth shut and ‘stay in your lane.’
Ericsworld - October 31, 2017 at 6:26am
This is all coordinated to promote the phone. Let's not forget about the insident with the Iphone 4 left at a bar in San Jose!
TiestoMuzik - October 30, 2017 at 11:02pm
Is it me or SHE LOOKS LIKE HERBERT FROM FAMILY GUY? LMFAO
Raas al Ghul - October 30, 2017 at 9:53pm
A company needs to be strict, yes the phone has had its unveiling and their are hands on videos but those are when Apple has allowed. By firing the engineer they setting a example to the rest of the employees.
Usman Shafqat - October 30, 2017 at 9:39pm
Its a WRONG action taken against an employee, what a RAT company apple is, i was a great fan for APPLE but now, I am so shameful for this company. Go to the hell, "APPLE"
Makisig72 - October 30, 2017 at 4:55pm
That's a good video actually to promote the iPhone X...
Look+in+the+mirror - October 30, 2017 at 4:13pm
You just online bullied a girl, you are an evil internet troll or stupid, or both.
Junior - October 30, 2017 at 8:07pm
Your life must be so sad what a bitter person you are
TiestoMuzik - October 30, 2017 at 11:08pm
I agree, she sounds like a stupid idiot. I love posting youtube videos, i have no subscribers but i just love it. Shut up.
Blood - October 31, 2017 at 1:24am
PaulieP HAHAHAHAHA....I’ll enjoy listening to your “over the top” opinion, as I remove each of your eyes with my teeth. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa...,,sorry, was my response over the top? Well, free speech right?
Pitty - October 31, 2017 at 1:11pm
Hmm ur dad must be not treating u well. I’m sorry
Pauliep - November 1, 2017 at 9:40pm
Your parents must not have taught you to obey rules on the workplace. That girl still won't take full responsibility. She said again and again in apology video "my dad takes full responsibility" and yeah right she doesn't post to get fans. At the end of her apology video she even says "see you all again in my next vlog." Those who disagree, I hope you don't have children oh and also you're blind as F'ck
Get Real haters - October 30, 2017 at 4:11pm
I agree with her - a lot of hateful keyboard bullies. Geesh. Let's not over think this. Simplest answer is usually correct. He knew he was under NDA, but he figured it was to keep SECRETS. So, once Apple released keynote video all about the iPhone X & many, many, official YouTube & news outlets had all kinds of official info & videos about the iPhone X - he figured, oh ok now it's public no big whoop. Metaphor: You are planning a surprises birthday party & giving the person paid tickets to Hawaii. All are sworn to secrecy. The surprise party happens, & the tickets are given. Now, the tickets are for December. But, now the daughter of one of the givers posts a clip about a Hawaii vacation her dad went on - ohh look at the scenery it's beautiful. BOOM - you violated not talking about Hawaii - GTFO here!
Luis Mora - October 30, 2017 at 3:04pm
Every action has a consequence the father signed documents of confidentiality the daughter knew better now most people don’t want responsibility for anything I think that’s wrong