December 4, 2022
iOS 11.3.1 Has Been Jailbroken [Images]

iOS 11.3.1 Has Been Jailbroken [Images]

Posted June 12, 2018 at 6:33am · 22 comments · Add Comment
AgentHalfDead
AgentHalfDead - June 13, 2018 at 12:39pm
at first I was excited because I haven’t JB in years and JB seemed like a cool idea. Then I came to the realization that JB is nothing like it was on iOS 6-9. JB was fun when MuscleNerd, comex and all the old schoolers were around. No it’s just leftover scraps.
jbird7222
jbird7222 - June 13, 2018 at 1:22am
So towards the end of article it states “once fixed Electra will work up to iOS 11.3.1.” So that means 11.3 that I’m stuck on, I missed the window this time, will be jailbreak-able soon?
Tim crook
Tim crook - June 13, 2018 at 1:10am
Coooooooooool, we need thissssss!!!!!!
nitemare2123
nitemare2123 - June 13, 2018 at 12:11am
Fake news. No public release. Requires developers account. Cydia don't work again. No exploit for other bug. I wouldn't hold my breath if a working JB is ever released
1reader
1reader - June 12, 2018 at 7:33pm
Probably in December a better tool. So stay cool and enjoy the summer.
Dukhi
Dukhi - June 12, 2018 at 6:19pm
How can I stay at 11.3.1 as I am getting notification from auto update for IOS 11.4 on iphone 6 plus.?
aravreddy2231
aravreddy2231 - June 12, 2018 at 6:45pm
Install tvos beta profile and you will be not asked to update again.
Dukhi
Dukhi - June 12, 2018 at 11:05pm
Thanks but can you give link or hint, I am unable to find on google.
D4xM4Nx
D4xM4Nx - June 12, 2018 at 6:05pm
Gonna give Coolstar more time to improve Electra, I can restore to iOS 11.3.1 anytime since I've got my SHSH2 blobs and futurerestore. Worst case-scenario would be futurerestore is messing with Face ID on my iPhone X, then stay happily on 11.1.2 or wait for bugs to get dealt with. Keep it up, homie! Might give him some Patreon support, he's earned it.
PaulieP
PaulieP - June 12, 2018 at 3:42pm
Jailbreaking is a thing of the past. I can’t wait all you cheap-o losers get hacked
Ace
Ace - June 12, 2018 at 4:43pm
What does jailbreaking have to do with being cheap? What a dumb comment. I don’t jailbreak to get free apps.
basswow
basswow - June 12, 2018 at 5:57pm
Idiot 😉
PaulieP
PaulieP - June 13, 2018 at 4:20pm
What’s the point? Do you really need to do everything with your device? Does it not do enough already? Are you that big of a nerd that spend all your time messing with your technology instead of being with a woman?
PaulieP
PaulieP - June 13, 2018 at 4:21pm
You would know best regarding the idiot comment. Cheers fool. 😉🤙
Gterrones
Gterrones - June 13, 2018 at 4:36pm
My fav security app: igotya. An app that if you loose your iPhone, It can’t power off if locked. Take a picture of the user and send it to your mail with the georeference. There’s no other app that do that. If you have the hardware, get the most of it.
Lucamk
Lucamk - June 13, 2018 at 5:08pm
You also can lock apps on the homescreen, you need to type in a pw or touchid to open it. very useful if giving your phone to someone.
Gterrones
Gterrones - June 14, 2018 at 3:37am
Got that one. Or to vibrate when you connect a phone call. So you don’t need your phone on your ear waiting the other side to answer your call. To autoredial when you get a busy line when dialing someone. And so many little tweaks that get pretty handy. So no. Its not about piracy. It’s about using the hardware you own, the way it can be used.
amotab