September 27, 2022

How to Install BSD Subsystem on Your iPhone

Posted February 17, 2008 at 9:57pm · 61 comments · Add Comment
Surender
Surender - December 7, 2011 at 6:31am
I got the same problem i didint find BSD in installer
ciao_bello_
ciao_bello_ - March 16, 2009 at 6:30pm
Hy guys, I have got the same problem as Ahmed Alshaikh, installer version 4.1 and I cannot find BSD installation. Any tip? thanks a lot
thomatj
thomatj - April 3, 2009 at 3:11pm
same i cant find it and every video and hint is for installer 3
Ahmed Alshaikh
Ahmed Alshaikh - March 14, 2009 at 11:55pm
i tried to install BSD but i couldn't find it in the installer,, my istaller version is 4.1 and the one mention here is 3 .
whel
whel - September 28, 2008 at 3:15pm
I've jailbroken my iphone already and found installer & cydia on my springboard.do i need wifi connection to access installer in order to install BSD subsystem & openSSH?...what if i don't have wifi connection?is there any other way?
Mike
Mike - May 25, 2008 at 1:44pm
Nina, I have the same problem with my iPhone 1.1.4. Did you fix yours? Thanks.
Nina
Nina - April 20, 2008 at 3:19pm
I have iphone 1.1.4 So everything works but yahoo. mail stop working. " Cannot Get Mail The user name or password for imap.apple.mail.yahoo.com is incorrect. " Please help.
marilia
marilia - April 18, 2008 at 11:30am
Hi Bernardo, I help the home button and the on/off button together for about 5 secs. It then went to the "slide to power off", I did. Then, when I tried to get it on again, the apple logo showed up. I held the home button again for a few seconds until the phone was on again. The installer was working again and I could get it installed. About the time, it depends on how fast is your wireless. Mine took a few minutes. Don`t let it go to "sleep" mode tho.
bernardo
bernardo - April 18, 2008 at 11:05am
-Marilia how did you solve the "unclickable" OK icon? does one have to wait for a very long time for it to finish installing? let me know as i have the same problem as you. or any kind souls? thanks!
marilia
marilia - April 15, 2008 at 1:32am
forget it, I got it
marilia
marilia - April 15, 2008 at 1:27am
I was installing the BSD just fine, when my phone went to sleep mode. Now whenever I enter the Installer, I get stuck at the "Do not use passwd to change password" screen. It wont do anything else, and it wont accept my ok. Isnt there a control + alt + del on this thing?