January 31, 2023

How to Use Your iPhone as a Touchpad (Windows)

Posted February 21, 2008 at 6:18pm · 24 comments · Add Comment
ryan
ryan - October 2, 2008 at 8:39am
is touchpad for firmware 2.1 out yet?????
Leandro
Leandro - March 28, 2008 at 4:25pm
It´s worked fine for me! iPhone 1.1.2
Kendall
Kendall - February 27, 2008 at 7:46am
Can be anything you can run a VNC server on. TightVNC is good enough. Check out their website for the requirements.
hsdgn
hsdgn - February 26, 2008 at 8:59pm
do i need to have "vista" running on my PC, or can i use any windows???
Kendall
Kendall - February 24, 2008 at 10:45am
@reboot: For gnome, go to System -> Preferences -> Remote Desktop. VNC is installed with the default GNOME installation, but not enabled. Check the top two boxes and the bottom two if desired. VNC is a platform-independent protocol... life saver for Linux :D I would not recommend using this client on the iPhone, though. VNsea in the Network category works just as well - I beleive it's the same package, and it doesn't require extra sources.
Herman
Herman - February 24, 2008 at 5:18am
Does anybody know the default password of thightVNC? It would be so much easier to have tht saved in your iPhone, instead of always havinf to change the password to the choiche you selected.
leo114
leo114 - February 24, 2008 at 5:06am
Hi iclarified, I think many people will have using App problems on 1.1.3. Maybe can use the first time, then the App cannot run again & go to the spring board. Would you make any fixs to fix this problem? Thanks!!
marco
marco - February 24, 2008 at 4:23am
Yesterday I had the same problem. I use Ziphone after restore my iPhone 1.1.3. I had a black display in recovery mode. I restore with Itunes in 1.1.3 and Ziphone 2.4. Now he work perfect and really fast. Better don't use this app.
marco