November 28, 2022

How to Unlock a 1.1.4 iPhone (ZiPhone + Installer) (Windows)

Posted February 28, 2008 at 12:17pm · 43 comments · Add Comment
adam
adam - August 4, 2009 at 1:44am
it gives me an error when i want to install the BSD Subsystem
jasmine
jasmine - April 12, 2008 at 12:43pm
I hav same problem wif daniel, error msg " Main scritp execution failed" anyone can help?
daniel
daniel - April 1, 2008 at 1:03am
i have a little problema tha display show me the following message ERROR MAIN SCRIPT EXECUTION FAILED, WHAT IT DOES IT MENAN?
Jason
Jason - March 5, 2008 at 6:22pm
Izzy i have the same problem. i even restored my phone and tried to unlock again but still no sound. does anybody know how to fix this problem?
Marcos C. Farias
Marcos C. Farias - March 5, 2008 at 1:34pm
@Iclarified, my iphone is 1.1.1, can upgrade to 1.1.4? no install 1.1.2 and 1.1.3? Thank you friend. ;)
Nimesh Chotaliya
Nimesh Chotaliya - March 1, 2008 at 5:31pm
I have unlocked the iPhone 1.1.4 but it does not support any network SIM Card. Please suggest how to get it rectified.
Izzy
Izzy - March 1, 2008 at 4:09pm
i unlocked it successfully running 1.1.4 on 3.6BL but my sound comes out throught the ear piece not the speakers no more? any reason why this is?
Johan
Johan - February 29, 2008 at 8:57pm
Stil have the same problem over and over again: Error main script execution failed. I have enough space on root 136MB and i installed BossTools to doe that so BSD subsystem works. Can anyone tell me what to do or how to get back on 1.1.3 tnx
nicole
nicole - February 29, 2008 at 8:17pm
i have an OTB 1.1.2 iphone and i have activated and jailbroken it but i cant get it unlocked. i used ziphone the first time i unlocked it but now when i try to use it it just gets stck on the black screen with the apple logo. can someone please tell me what i need to do?
wombat
wombat - February 29, 2008 at 12:54pm
@Papoose: hey, 16GB iPhone can be delivered with 1.1.3 OR 1.1.4. Make sure you know what you have in your hands and then follow the correct tutorial please