October 4, 2022
How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

Posted February 1, 2010 at 3:38pm · 209 comments · Add Comment
Saichand
Saichand - March 28, 2016 at 3:18pm
Dude, it's struck up on "downloading jailbreak data...." What I've to do????
leart78
leart78 - July 9, 2016 at 6:56pm
Posted February 1, 2010
julez
julez - March 5, 2015 at 7:45pm
the links are offline, anyone how can reuploade them? huge thanks!
leart78
leart78 - July 9, 2016 at 6:57pm
Posted February 1, 2010 hahaha
iTwe4kz
iTwe4kz - November 27, 2014 at 2:11am
For those users that are planning to Jailbreak on OS 3.1.3 then I recommend adding this Cydia Source into Cydia after you jailbreak so you don't have to manually input all the Cydia Sources manually. This will automatically add all the best Cydia Sources and give you access to all the best Cydia Tweaks, Themes and Apps for FREE with just a push of a button. Follow the steps below. 1. Open Cydia 2. Tap Sources 3. Tap Edit 4. Tap Add 5. Type this url in the box (cydiasource,n e t) without the spaces and switch coma for a dot in the url. 6. Tap "Add Source" 7. Install the package labelled "All Sources". This will give you all the best Cydia Sources to have access to all the best Tweaks, Apps and Themes for FREE.
henvas
henvas - October 29, 2014 at 9:02pm
Download links are off. Please update. If possible. Thank You big much. :)
chujemije
chujemije - November 2, 2014 at 7:26pm
yes, pls <3
sumeet
sumeet - March 9, 2014 at 2:40pm
thankxx its work for me...
danleygg99
danleygg99 - March 3, 2014 at 2:56pm
If you guys want to unlock ATT devices, you can check out attiphoneunlocking, its the site i have been using for years
Artem
Artem - May 5, 2013 at 6:09pm
Bonjour e0 tous.J'ai suivi le tuto pour jailbreaker mon ihpone 4S Ios 5.0.1. je n'ai plus l'icine greenpoison, mais l'icone Cydia qui ne fonctionne pas. Impossible de l'ouvrir. J'ai reinitialise9 mon ihpone en mettant bien nouvel ihpone , tout est supprime9 sauf Cydia qui est toujours pre9sent.. Je souterais savoir comment faire marcher cydia ( quand j'appuie dessus, la fenetre s'ouvre 1ms et se referme) ou sinon comment supprimer cydia et rejailbreaker mon ihpone e0 nouveau. Lorsque je relance le programme greenpoison, il me dit qu'il est de9ja jealbreaker.PS; j'ai pas l'onglet VPN dans les options, est-ce normal? (il apparaissait juste au dessus de wifi lorsque j'ai installer greenpoison)merci d'avance
eric chan
eric chan - April 20, 2013 at 7:40pm
Please..I need help. I'm using iphone 2g. I need to unlock it. But all link to download Redsnow 0.9.3 is Down. Anyone can help me.? Million Thanks!! My email. ha_oki@yahoo.com
desiree
desiree - April 18, 2013 at 6:38am
i need help because my iphone i update now notworking written here no sim card installed what will i do help me pls thanks
msguidance
msguidance - April 11, 2013 at 7:56pm
i installed the software and followed instructions until I got to updating firmware. phone restarted in emergency code and says to insert valid sim with no pinlock o activate phone. my phone is locked to orange and i havent got an orange sim. I just get emergency calls message displayed in different languages. somebody please help me :'(