How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G on OS 3.1.2, 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G on OS 3.1.2, 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

gvd - April 12, 2010 at 10:53pm
Hi i am on 3.1.3 OS when i am trying to jailbreak its returning error 1015.even i tried to put in DFU mode bu still same.is there any chance i can jailbeak my Iphone
Mac - April 12, 2010 at 8:31pm
I followed all the steps above and when I get to the step where it says \"downloading Jailbreak Data. . .\" on my iPhone and says \"Uploading ramdisk\" on my computer then an error message pops up saying \"redsn0w.exe has stopped working\" and I\'m forced to close the program. After this happens I am able to turn off my iPhone and it still works. I have an iPhone 3G with the 3.1.3 update and modem firmware 05.12.01.
Captain - April 10, 2010 at 9:51am
Hey guys i had os 3.0 and was running jailbroken since long, well just did the update to 3.1.2 using the same tutoriial and now my baseband has been kinda updated to 5.11.07 and now am unable to unlock cos am using other carrier. ya i came to know about blackra1n but i would prefer it with blacksn0w. is there anything i cam lower my baseband and then unlock? any help would be appriciated, waiting fro someone to help me over this..
khaled - April 8, 2010 at 12:26pm
I downloaded the OS 3.1.2 and I got a ziped file, where is the ipsw file?!!
richard - April 9, 2010 at 1:20pm
You need to download the file using Safari and NOT IE8 etc....IE will download it as a ZIP file and Snow will not recognize that, Safari will download as IPSW file which is what you want.
khaled - April 9, 2010 at 7:20pm
OK done, and I went thro\' the steps, but it is not rebooting?!!
khaled - April 10, 2010 at 6:28am
Ok i think i got whats wrong, my iphone model is MC ( Mac Model) and i think this jailbreak dosenot work with MC models....
Jonw17 - April 10, 2010 at 11:49am
I got the same issue in that IE downloaded a zip file , so I did it via Safari, but it doesn\'t sit in the pwnage folder with a .ipsw suffix and so red snow still can\'t see it...any help appreciated
Carlos M - April 5, 2010 at 4:08pm
Hey mine phone dnt reboot so wat am i doing wrong cause i put it in DFU mode but the iphone doesnt reboot please help!! thanx
Calvin - April 6, 2010 at 5:47am
mine same also....no reboot , i been wait for 10min. also black screen so what should i do next ?
william - April 21, 2010 at 12:52am
I reloaded the software through itunes and it worked like a champ
kelvin - April 4, 2010 at 10:15am
has anybody successfully JB on iphone 3GS 3.1.3 yet??
romnag - March 10, 2010 at 9:45am
If anyone has updated the iPhone to 3.1.3, then there is a solution. Check out this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecSmluLInFY. NOTE! The video is not made by me.
ciao_bello - March 3, 2010 at 8:13pm
Hi guys, I have got a question. My iphone is jailbreaken at 3.0 with pwnage. I want to format it and install the latest firmware available for jailbrok and unlock, 3.1.2. But when I shift select \'Restore\' > I got \'itunes detects that your iphone is not eligible...\' Any workaround? Cheers A
Richard - March 4, 2010 at 1:44am
After i install everything, i restart my iphone, i only have Iclarified image and it shut the power ... anyone experienced this ?
kg - February 25, 2010 at 10:37pm
i just jailbreak my iphone 3 G using above tutorial, everything works fine except when i install ultrasnow. The phone failed to detect signals.
Colm - February 25, 2010 at 8:02pm
Hi all. I\'m in Dublin Ireland on vodafone. I successfully jailbroke and unlocked my 3.12 iPhone with redsn0w etc. I can now make calls, wifi works etc. Now here is the problem. Quite often , maybe twice an hour , I get the dredded \" no sim card installed\" message. I get back on the air by toggling Airplane Mode, on and off. I\'ve even got a replacement , Sim but the error comes back. Anyone else seen this? Any ideas please? Thanks all I\'ve a feeling others may be getting this intermittant No Sim error.