December 9, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS on OS 3.1.2 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS on OS 3.1.2 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

Posted February 1, 2010 at 3:42pm · 86 comments · Add Comment
DaWhiteCrow
DaWhiteCrow - June 7, 2010 at 11:00pm
i just have a question, i have two iphone 3gs, both 3.1.2 / 05.11.07 / 51week, one i didn't touch at all, fresh from at&t, locked and not in use, the other one i did redsnow several months back, so now its tethered jailbroken and unlocked. is the perfect jailbreak out yet? do i need to treat these two phones with two different methods if i want to unlock and jaibreak them perfectly? if yes what should i use? its been bothering me for months, since the untouched phone was a birthday present for my dad but i still haven't give him yet cause he doesn't know how to tethered boot it, any help?
seb
seb - May 24, 2010 at 4:40pm
i have iphone 3gs 32 gb at & t phone in emergency call mode. frns pls give me ur suggestion to jailbreak my phone.which version is better 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 and which version of itunes i have to use?? thnxx for ur replies
Awn
Awn - July 25, 2010 at 1:46pm
if you have new bootrom, do 3.1.3, or wait till 4 is jailbroken for your phone, otherwise, upgrade to 4 reading the guide.
Capitanloria
Capitanloria - May 9, 2010 at 2:32pm
I have an iphone 3gs 3.1.2... i had it thetered unlocked with blackra1n but suddenly when it ran out of battery and tried to unlocked, after the tipical screen comes up it shuts down again... what is happening...can somebody tell? and what to do...please...im without cell phone and i need it a lot!!!!!! please thanks.....
Sam
Sam - May 1, 2010 at 7:16pm
Please Help ...I Just Tried To JailBreak My Iphone 3GS . After I Run Redsn0w My Phone went To Black Screen n Now Nothin Happning , Itune saying u r phone pn recover mode . But my contact is in phone . please help me how can i save my contacts please help ..
Anees
Anees - April 28, 2010 at 6:50am
Hi All, I have just bought factory unlocked Iphone 3GS (3.1.3), and I am totally unfamiliar on how to install applications etc on my phone. I would request experts for step by step instructions on how to install applications on my factory unlocked Iphone 3GS. Thanks and regards, Anees
tmpmb
tmpmb - April 20, 2010 at 8:57pm
Hi, I have tried jailbreaking my iPhone using redsn0w but I keep going back to recovery mode (the USB + iTunes logo) after reboot. Even if I just tick the "'just tether to reboot'" it still doing the same thing... Any idea how to fix this? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
me
me - April 17, 2010 at 2:46pm
Hey, noob question, do you jailbreak with or without SIM card in your iPhone? Thanks!
Awn
Awn - April 18, 2010 at 1:47am
doesnt really make a difference
kelvin
kelvin - April 2, 2010 at 9:50am
so far any successful cases on 3GS 3.1.3 ??
teby
teby - April 1, 2010 at 11:58am
i just got a new iphone is a 3g OS 2.1would this redsn0w will work to jailbrake and unlock my phone??
Manish Goel
Manish Goel - April 1, 2010 at 4:56am
Hi I am unable to perform step 8 & 9. EXE is unable to read ipone in recover mode.. Thanks Manish goel