January 27, 2023
Apple Could Lower iPad Pricing If Demand Lags

Apple Could Lower iPad Pricing If Demand Lags

Posted February 8, 2010 at 12:58pm · 7 comments · Add Comment
frank
frank - February 9, 2010 at 4:20am
this thing sucks! lol this thing cant do half the things a netbook can do. honestly what can this do better then a netbook? browse pictures withouht opening the folders WOW BIG DEAL! its a iphone people wait its a ipod touch! it dont even have a camera lmao nor does it run backround apps nor does it have flash . and its not a real mac OS so you cant have fun downloading things like you can on a real max os or a netbook from pc so its garbage i wouldnt even buy one not worth it and 130 more bux for 3g lol did they charge us more for the iphone lol think about? oh and not to mention 16 GIGS 32 GIGS AINT SHIT!!
Arno.nyhm
Arno.nyhm - February 9, 2010 at 4:11am
It should be have all functioms from iphone (cam + phone i missing) and also be able act like a normal snow leopard then i would buy it today but like it now introduced it have less functionality and is less attractive to me than an iphone
Diana Nhuch
Diana Nhuch - February 8, 2010 at 9:32pm
Without the iChat camera the iPad is a big iPod touch, not worth carrying around.
Someone
Someone - February 8, 2010 at 1:36pm
When iPad with 3G will come out, it will attract more people and if Apple would support OS X Snow Leopard, then I think that a lot off people would buy the iPad. I would certainly buy iPad if it had OS X Snow Leopard on it. :)
Jay
Jay - February 8, 2010 at 2:01pm
If it supported Snow Leopard I would buy one in a heart beat with no problem! Theres so much more I can do on my MacBook Pro rather than my iPhone.
Steve
Steve - February 8, 2010 at 2:33pm
I doubt the A4 chip would be able to handle the full use of OSX but if they were to create an OSX Mobile that was more simplified but still had a lot of the same functionalities of the regular OSX, that would be nice.
Dev
Dev - February 8, 2010 at 10:55pm
Or they could ditch the A4 chip altogether and go with Intel, instead.