September 30, 2022

How to Unlock 1.1.4 and Downgrade to 3.9-fakeblank iPhone Bootloader

Posted March 10, 2008 at 6:47pm · 94 comments · Add Comment
Donaldkt
Donaldkt - June 20, 2017 at 10:08pm
Hello )))I have such a situation, a shortage of money to buy a car. I have a bad credit history. I would like to know the opinion of Internet users loans - where better to take a loan. please advise. use the search engine Google, did not inspire confidence. Please give a link and description of the company, which can provide 100% loan for those with bad credit history Thanks in advance
Henry Watmachter
Henry Watmachter - October 13, 2015 at 1:33am
THe Download is deleted! Please make a new link!
ALBERT OCHENJE
ALBERT OCHENJE - September 29, 2012 at 8:40pm
Is my iplus amongt the phones to be blocked tomorrow in kenya? please kindly help me.albert
daniel
daniel - February 17, 2009 at 4:09pm
after entering recovery mode, no action. help me
andy
andy - February 8, 2009 at 9:06am
I've been on the net searching for something like this. multiple millions of thanks to maker of this soft......it works perfectly!!
wes
wes - August 13, 2008 at 5:57am
many thanks!!! i've been online for the past 5 hours trying to get my phone working & stumbled upon this page. Got it working in 15 mins!! unbelievable!!
JayJay
JayJay - July 19, 2008 at 4:15pm
It stops at "wait 2´30" and does not make any further steps! PLS help me, I dunno what I have done wrong! Thanks in advance, Jay
chris
chris - July 7, 2008 at 1:10am
First allow me to say thank you for the great information, now I can start getting more use of this phone. I have a question. There is an application Name: Term-vt100. Source is BigBoss’s Apps and Things. Is this a save application to update? If so what is the purpose of it and how does it works. Thanks again.
FXtrader
FXtrader - June 25, 2008 at 2:59pm
hey i m trying to use this one, but after passing first step successfully it has already been 30 minutes in pass 2 - unlock /downgrading -...is it normal?
Prokophs
Prokophs - June 24, 2008 at 7:48am
Hello everyone :-) Tried iPlus and everything is working fine except one thing: WiFi. It keeps droping down and turns to edge. I cant use wifi at all and each time i'm trying to go to installer there is no way to use wifi. Does anyone else have the same problem and is there any fix for that? Thanks in advance. My iphone was 1.1.2 OTB and unlocked it months ago with Ziphone. A couple of days ago i put firm 1.1.4 and unlocked it with iLiberty+ and had the same problem.Today i used iPlus but problem persists.