With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
What's New In This Version:
• When opening ProRAW photos with depth masks, they will now be included as layer masks.
• An improved Quick Look plug-in for Pixelmator Pro files will now produce full-size file previews in the Finder.
• An additional Quick Look plug-in will now create thumbnails, which will be included with the Pixelmator Pro files and be shared across iCloud-enabled devices, including those that don’t have Pixelmator Pro installed.
• A new version of ML Super Resolution brings improved upscaling of high-contrast textures, better compression artifact removal, including removal of WebP compression artifacts, and better noise removal.
• You can now use keyboard shortcuts to align multiple layers according to their edges or centers: press and hold the Control and Command keys and an arrow key to align edges or the H or V keys to align centers.
• Improvements to zooming bring faster performance and less memory usage.
• Pixelmator Pro documents should now be opened faster than in previous versions.
• When exporting to the Pixelmator Pro file format using File > Export, a binary file will be created, which is more compatible with cloud storage providers.
• The image size presets in the template chooser have been updated.
• In tools that are grouped together, the most recently selected tool would not be remembered and the first tool in the group would be selected. Fixed.
• Changes made to the Pixelmator Pro workspace in the standalone app would not be reflected in the Photos extension. Fixed.
• When exporting images with complex shapes to SVG, this would sometimes take longer than it should. Fixed.
• Images containing paths with rounded strokes would be exported to SVG incorrectly. Fixed.
• Clipping masks created with shapes that have partially transparent layer styles as well as fully opaque layer styles would be displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
• On M1 Macs, certain Photoshop brushes would be imported incorrectly. Fixed.
You can purchase Pixelmator Pro from the App Store for $39.99.