Deutsche Telekom is offering customers access to one of the most revolutionary TV experiences available, featuring advanced voice search and control capabilities, with Apple TV 4K with its MagentaTV service. The remote was designed with consumers in mind and packs an impressive array of features while seamlessly integrating with Deutsche Telekom’s TV offerings. With the push of a button, the remote allows users to jump directly to MagentaTV’s electronic program guide and access Siri for voice control. It also provides backlighting for an easier user experience.
“It was a great experience working with Deutsche Telekom to provide its customers with the Apple TV remote,” said Steve Gutman, UEI’s Senior Vice President of Global Sales, Subscription Broadcast. “DT is one of the first providers to offer this remote and we look forward to enhancing the television experience for consumers across the globe with our Apple TV remote, one of our most exciting new offerings.”
UEI’s Apple TV remote uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Infrared to provide universal control. Here's a look at its features...
● Advanced Search and Control: Customers can ask Siri to find and access content across live TV and streaming apps
● Enhanced Controls for Live TV: Dedicated program guide and channel up/down buttons provide easy and instant access to live TV viewing functions
● Whole Entertainment System Control: Modeless support and universal control of Apple TV, as well as televisions and audio devices from any brand or manufacturer
● Reliable and Secure Communication: Integrated design with UEI’s reliable and highly integrated BLE chipset optimized for voice control, and Apple’s MFi authentication chip for secure connectivity with Apple TV
● Premium Fit and Feel: Elegant and ergonomic form factor with hard-capped keys on metal domes for enhanced tactile feedback
● Automated Backlit Keys: Accelerometer and ambient light sensor to automatically backlight keys in low light environments when the remote is picked up or moved
You can learn more about the MagentaTV service at the link below...