Pixelmator Photo is the most powerful photo editing app ever designed for a mobile device. It features over 30 desktop-class color adjustments, support for over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW, deep integration with the Photos app and iCloud Photos, tools powered by groundbreaking machine learning technologies, and much more.
What's New In This Version:
Pixelmator Photo 2.0.4 improves how the app behaves with limited Photos library access and brings a few other improvements and fixes.
• If you've provided restricted access to your Photos library, you can now more easily give Pixelmator Photo access to more photos.
• You can now choose to edit the JPEG in a RAW+JPEG pair from the Photos browser.
• On iPad, you can now tap and hold the histogram to bring up options for changing how it's displayed.
• The height of the Show Info popover was incorrect. Fixed.
• The keyboard shortcut for the Show Info popover was incorrect. Fixed.
• The keyboard shortcuts for the next and previous photo were incorrect. Fixed.
• Adjustment values at 0 would occasionally be displayed with a minus sign. Fixed.
• The app icon would sometimes be blurred. Fixed.
• After exiting Split View, the appearance of albums would be incorrect and they would also be unresponsive. Fixed.
• On iPhone, the color of the "Albums" title would not update after changing the app's accent color. Fixed.
• The Crop tool would be slow if the app was restored from the background. Fixed.
• The animation of photos in the Photos browser that appears when rotating advice was incorrect. Fixed.
• After restoring the app from the background, the zoom level of the Photos browser would not be remembered. Fixed.
• Attempting to dismiss an image with an open popover would cause Pixelmator Photo to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• This update also includes a few other fixes to prevent Pixelmator Photo from quitting unexpectedly in various cases.
You can purchase Pixelmator Photo from the App Store for $7.99.