How to Unlock Your iPhone With iLiberty+ (Mac)

How to Unlock Your iPhone With iLiberty+ (Mac)

itaymis - March 27, 2013 at 6:01pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
Monster Headphones - December 24, 2011 at 6:34am
http://www.idrebeats.com/ Monster Headphones’s much better than the method by DRE within the text provides a clear tone, depth peak, and excellent reduction, bass voice.
lipethemitri@hotmail.com - July 26, 2011 at 10:28pm
very well
Darence - November 24, 2011 at 4:48am
I think you hit a bullseye there flleas!
Paulo - September 29, 2008 at 11:04am
I\'m using iLiberty+ for OSX and the software still running the first screen Why it don\'t pass for the next screen??? Tks for your help.
Paulo - September 29, 2008 at 11:02am
I accidentally hit upgrade iphone recently in iTune, forgetting that my iphone 1.1.4 bought in May08 in Singapore, was bought unlocked and jailbroke. I\'ve restored my phone in iTune to factory settings, won\'t access my SIM in Brazil. I have tried a number of unlocking instructions, including the one click iLiberty+ software, but none of them have successfully unlocked my iphone. Has anyone encountered the same problem, and can point me in the right direction? Thanks, I\'d much appreciated.
Tobazred - July 24, 2008 at 11:38pm
Sounds like you are making more progress than me! I\'ll try that...
Marcos - July 24, 2008 at 11:33pm
I DIT IT! but one problem... no signal! Why? I did redo pawnage again & restore & unlocked again & again but still no server. Anyone know about thiz? Hey Tobazred, just use the pawnage Tool don\'t use iLiberty.
Tobazred - July 24, 2008 at 9:39am
I\'d love to help, but unfortunately I\'m not in any position to advice. All day of trying to unlock without any success has given my headache. I can only say good luck!
Marcos - July 24, 2008 at 9:28am
Yeah me too. Now no one can recognize my iPhone... ZiPhone, iPlus can\'t read it all.
Tobazred - July 24, 2008 at 8:58am
I accidentally hit upgrade iphone recently in iTune, forgetting that my iphone 1.1.4 bought in May08 in Singapore, was bought unlocked and jailbroke. I\'ve restored my phone in iTune to factory settings, won\'t access my non-AT&T SIM in Australia. I have tried a number of unlocking instructions, including the one click iLiberty+, Ziphone, and iNdependence (Mac) software, but none of them have successfully unlocked my iphone. I\'m not a techhead, but I can follow instructions. Has anyone encountered the same problem, and can point me in the right direction? Thanks, I\'d much appreciated.