How to Unlock Your iPhone With iLiberty+ (Windows)

How to Unlock Your iPhone With iLiberty+ (Windows)

jack berry - September 4, 2015 at 9:42pm
the "Go for it!" button is greyed out?
itayms - March 21, 2013 at 6:23pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again . Only 9.99$ for phone unlocks!!
Noah - November 30, 2009 at 8:40pm
the Go For It! button doesnt show up on my computer so i cant download it, help me!
meeth - April 10, 2013 at 4:08am
download iliberty+ at http://thepiratebay.gl/torrent/4118358/iPhone_unlocker_-_iLiberty_Jailbreak
raven - October 10, 2013 at 7:33pm
Same here WTF
Seema - October 16, 2009 at 4:03pm
Hi, I had un unlocked iphone 3G. I accidentally (!!) upgraded it to 3.1 OS via iTunes when all I wanted was to back up the contents of the phone to my PC. Of course, it is now locked, I can\'t even open it as it asks me to connect again to iTunes and have acompatible sim card. What options should I check on the iLiberty installation. Thank you.
Abeiphone - December 1, 2008 at 1:14pm
i have followed all the instruction but my problem is im not able to click on the \"go for it !\" button. im trying to unlock my phone any help will be greatly appertiated. keep the good work guys
mike - August 8, 2008 at 8:35am
i lose my anger quick. been at it since 9am this morning. its not 830pm! i finally gotta my phone back. went from 1.1.4 to 2.0 (messed up everything) and now im back to 1.1.4 and i think im gonna stay here. this tutorial was a big help. thanks a bunch.
Eli - August 4, 2008 at 7:47pm
please somebody help me!! i access i liberty but i never get the message to unplug my device...
ravenjayar - August 1, 2008 at 11:22am
to anyone who will experience ERROR 1604 (restoring from original iphone 2g jailbreak). Just try to downgrade your firmware from 2.0 to 1.1.4 using itune7.5 and unlock using iliberty. Good luck. Uninstall all programs like itune7.7 and winpwn2.0.0.3. You will need installer like iTunes75Setup.exe, iTunes7.7.1.exe, iPhone1,1_1.1.4_4A102_Restore.ipsw and iLibertySetup_1.2.1.78.exe. my iphone works fine now using the firmware 1.1.4 unlock/activated. you will need this website for downgrade (https://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1504) and unlock (https://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=849) also from iClarified. Im using WinXP SP2 computer. anyone who need HELP email or YM me at ravenjayar@yahoo.com.ph
Chris Lang - May 13, 2009 at 1:14am
Hey if you have itunes version 8.0 the firmware version will be 2.0, there for the unlocking process will not work cause the highest it can go up to is 1.1.4 so my main question is how do you downgrade your itunes or where can i get another 7.6 itunes version from? So the unlocking will work?
Jay Jay - July 16, 2008 at 10:53am
Using Liberty..got to the last step but it says its having a problem with the payloads.. Note i downgraded from 2.0 to 1.1.4 and everything went well..followed all directions..just the last step..a problem with the payloads is keepin it from finishing.
Patrick - June 10, 2008 at 6:09am
Need help please. I installed the iLiberty and had no problems. Already set up my phone with some pretty cool apps. I have run into one problem, I can\'t access my email any more. I used all the different programs except the unlock phone one. Not sure if anyone has had this problem as well but any help would be appreciated.