Adobe Evangelist Says 'Go Screw Yourself Apple'

Adobe Evangelist Says 'Go Screw Yourself Apple'

Posted April 9, 2010 at 7:19pm by iClarified · 8 comments · Add Comment
Greg - April 10, 2010 at 6:01am
I think this is very bad PR for Apple. It's a very tactical and sneaky move. Adobe couldn't but they should withdraw adobe CS5 from Apple.
Noman - April 10, 2010 at 4:10am
Its amazing how Apple is treating their loyal customers - the ones that kept the company alive trough the bad times. Im talking about the professional users - Adobe Users. This kind of behavour is clearly sign that once Apple got into the masses they feel superior and stop listening to their true users. Its pretty clear what is happening - Steve Jobs is becoming old and like most senior citizens in western world it means getting selfish, stubborn, narrowminded and not listening for the resourceful younger generation - modern day pro-users! Steve should look into mirror and open up both his ears and mind in order to lead Apple in right direction or the change in leadership would be other option. Sent from my iPhone.
HO - April 10, 2010 at 2:13am
LOL, yup ur rt they both produce poor software, well let's get Adobe no more on Mac's...oh wait the whole digital design world will have to look for a new platform...oh wait, they have to move Win...oh wait, Mapple just committed suicide! Yup, all Mapple fans just probe they have no brains, way to go.
mfreverton - April 9, 2010 at 11:50pm
Oh boo hoo, boo hoo! I'm sure microsoft and the boys will welcome poor adobe, as they both produce poorly written softwares! lol
Jethro - April 9, 2010 at 8:57pm
I agree with you on some issues you present, but I'm still gonna use iTunes and my Macbook because they work. But I do agree with you on the fact that Apple needs either new, better leadership or to stop shutting companies out that are trying to help. If Apple allows more companies to incorporate their software into the iPhone and other products, a lot more users would be happy!
justin forbes - April 9, 2010 at 9:11pm
i agree with Jethro... amen.
QAMKI - April 9, 2010 at 9:37pm
I agree with this guy
Jose A. - April 9, 2010 at 10:33pm
Time to sue crapple. Grow a pare and sue them before they become one of thoses "to big to fail...I tell you how to act and I tell you whats good for you. What is wrong with you developers. They are snaking you to program to there specs so you cant make any money outside of crapple, unless you want to get sued for your work because you published it on there os. NEO cons want your blood. I wrote this drunk and I still see how they are raping you.
Prev 1 of 1 Next