Fire TV customers in the US will soon be able to access tens of thousands of premium music videos from major and independent labels — no sign-ups, subscriptions, or fees required. Beginning rollout today, music videos — powered by XITE — will be available from artists on the Billboard Hot 100, including Taylor Swift, Drake, Harry Styles, Lizzo, Karol G, and Luke Combs, as well as a back catalog of classics from any genre. New content will be added daily, expanding the collection of music videos.
The free service also includes unlimited music video skips, lets customers search for artists and tracks, and can play a continuous stream of similar music videos.
How to access music videos on Fire TV
1. Press the voice control on the Fire TV remote and say "Alexa, find Music Videos", or search "Music Videos" in the Appstore then click the "Music Videos on Fire TV" tile. You may also find music video rows on the Fire TV Home screen; click on a tile in these rows to visit the app detail page.
2. Click "Get" app to download.
3. When the download is complete, select "Open".
4. Start enjoying music videos!
In addition to music videos, Fire TV customers will now have access to the following free content:
● Business & Finance News: Timely financial insights and analysis from Bloomberg, The Street, CNBC, and other top providers.
● Entertainment News: Coverage of movies, television, and celebrities from top brands including E! News and Mixible.
● Gaming News & Esports: Watch game previews and trailers, gaming news, developer interviews, how to's, esports, and more from providers including IGN, ESTV, and Crown Channel.
● Viral Videos: Enjoy hilarious and jaw-dropping clips from Always Funny Videos, FailArmy, People Are Awesome, and The Pet Collective.
How to access new free content from the Home screen
1. Navigate to the "Home" icon on the Fire TV navigation bar (or press "Home" button on the Alexa Voice remote).
2. Scroll down to "Business & Finance News", "Entertainment News", or "Gaming News & Esports". Row position may vary as Fire TV personalizes your experience.
3. Select a content tile to start immediate and continuous playback.
Note that you can also access Apple TV+ using a Fire TV. Currently, the Fire TV Stick 4K is on sale for 46% off, dropping its price from $49.99 to just $26.99.