New Photos Claim Aluminum Back Cover for iPhone 4G

New Photos Claim Aluminum Back Cover for iPhone 4G

Vivian - August 16, 2012 at 3:41am
What a beautiful, happy cupole. The two of you are gorgeous. So glad that Gino supports you, that is so important. It really does take two. You should do a book signing in Daytona Beach, Fl Hmmm maybe on the Daytona Speedway, perhaps you could start the race or better yet sing. Your voice is so beautiful or do a signing across the way at Barnes and Noble. By the way can't find your CD, ya should make more copies. I am so impressed by you, you are well educated and so talented. I listened to your voice overs, documentary and songs. Oh my!!! You are amazing. Your voice is so beautiful and clear. You should be very proud of yourself. I am sure Gino is very proud of you. Please do a signing in Daytona Beach, Fl I would definitely be there .if not maybe you could sign one for me after I purchase it; although would love to meet such a gracious lady. Anyway do not want to take up much of your time. Miss ya on QVC. Hope you are enjoying your new life and thank you Gino for supporting Lisa you have one terrific gal and she has one terrific guy. Good Luck to you both. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! God BlessFran
Sridhar - November 24, 2012 at 5:29am
There is a crtciial shortage of informative articles like this.
Diaz - August 13, 2012 at 11:54pm
Lisa, You and Gino are a such cute couple, and I could alywas tell you and he have a special relationship by your stories on the Q and his phone calls to you while on the air. You two are blessed to have eachother don't waste a minute of it. By the way, thank you for letting us have a peek into your life We just want to keep in touch with you. I miss watching you on the Q! You were so fun to watch you made me laugh with your little stories. You are so genuine, Lisa. You were never ever afraid to talk about your faith and God and for that I truly admire you.And, girl, who knew all the wonderful talent you have??? Not only are you beautiful inside and out, but you sing beautifully, you write, you speak publicly, you're witty and on and on and on! I read the part of your book that you posted, and I loved it! Can't wait to read more. The way you described it made me feel like I was right there next to you watching the whole thing. Well, Miss Lisa, I wish you and Gino, and your families a very blessed Christmas and a 2011 that's alot like Heaven . Love ya Girl, Michele
lepaka - April 16, 2010 at 2:16pm
That is a perfect JOKE!!! the 3rd picture shows a perfect text align!!! good job for the faker ...
John - August 13, 2012 at 6:42pm
The POLK FAMILY rocks!!!!!! Heather you and Jeff nailed it. I was cheneirg for you to take what was behind the curtain!!!! You both did an amazing job. Can't wait to see the room. Judy
KnightHawk - April 16, 2010 at 7:04am
These pictures are true. I know it is a bit shocking to many of us. It is all aluminum at the back, except for the bottom where the thickness will be a bit thin for the antenna. Unfortunately, there is no flash even this time but a 5MP camera. Also it will sport (exclusively designed by JBL) stereo speakers down. I know that many cant believe, but that is the truth... Wait and see on the 18th of June and its not the 22nd.
Jay - April 16, 2010 at 11:53am
Your an idiot even a small amount of aluminum will screw up the antenna! Apple has never made a Phone or 3G product without plastic over then antenna. DUMBASS!
Jay - April 16, 2010 at 11:54am
Oh and when was the last time Apple announced a product on a Friday? NEVER
KnightHawk - April 16, 2010 at 12:04pm
LOL... Now you proved to be the greatest DUMB ASS!! I was just fooling around and you replied! Lol... in fact you even checked the day too... Oh man!!! lol... Is there anything more than a DUMB ASS?? Should I call you that?? ;)
Yalixa - November 22, 2012 at 5:51pm
Simply wish to say your article is as amnazig. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and that i could assume you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay updated with coming near near post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
Asaad - April 16, 2010 at 3:45am
heh the third pic shows odd prespective of the logo and the text which is thus 100% fake and why the first shot should be on the floor :D
dukeboxer - April 16, 2010 at 2:38am
This is a fake. A while ago, someone posted photos of an aluminum back that he had made in his shop. There were many different versions. I can\'t find the link but, this is one of the photos. I also think the cell service quality would be greatly reduced if it did have an aluminum backing.
john - April 16, 2010 at 1:20am
well, it\'s not possible to connect to cell phone networks with a fully aluminum body, we know that...
fredders - April 16, 2010 at 2:01am
Those spy pica are always bad quality, as pics on flying saucers! :) But speaking about aluminium or other metal...there was alot talk about a ceramic body a few years ago, apple patented stuff that had to do with ceramic bodies for phones...hmmmm, wich probably would let thru the radiosignals...scratchproof too :)
Sykh06 - April 16, 2010 at 12:37am
It\'s pretty clear it\'s fake, I think they used an ipad picture, removed some stuff, replaced the ipad name with iPhone, blurred the part where the model number and FCC ID would go and it went through Photoshop didn\'t it? The silent switch is it\'s only weakness, if I hade t seen it, i\'d believe it to be real.
M - April 15, 2010 at 11:32pm
Its FAKE. Look at the 3rd pic. The words are at the wrong angle. They are almost vertical when they should be more slanting towards the left.
Burc - April 16, 2010 at 1:55am
Yeah, you are certainly right. Good ascertain.
Caio Marinho - April 15, 2010 at 9:35pm
Total fake!! That\'s a macbook pro unibody with some totaly cheap photoshop on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay - April 15, 2010 at 10:03pm
After looking at this numerous times... I believe you are right!