iPhone Finder Identified: 'Regrets His Mistake'

iPhone Finder Identified: 'Regrets His Mistake'

Posted April 29, 2010 at 7:29pm by iClarified · 6 comments · Add Comment
Shay Axelrud - May 11, 2010 at 8:16am
I see nothing wrong. He found the phone. Car magazines also pay for pictures of cars that were not launched yet. Here there is a difference in size that was why the new phone was lost and new cars are not hehe
Philip - April 30, 2010 at 1:25pm
I think he really wanted to return it he was just too busy spending his time raising money for medical services for orphans in Kenya! haha , really? The attorney had to throw that in?! If you need me I'll be busy building homes for homeless quadriplegic war veterans and their blind children.
samK - April 30, 2010 at 12:18am
this whole ordeal is getting out of hands. yes it's his bad for not doing more to give the phone back but it's also apple's fault for not trying to do more to exercise their tyranny. gizmodo went full blown coverage while apple sat there most likely reading it and then decided to call the cops. this goes bs both ways. maybe this is apple's cheap trick to get news coverage just like celebrities and their "leaked" nude pics? lame.
Serg - April 29, 2010 at 10:53pm
I personally think that he would be a rich man if he would of ask Apple for $, instead of these other guys. Apple is the one that has the $$$ and the one that potentially was damaged a bit
Ivan - April 30, 2010 at 7:39am
I am not sure this is in Apples hands to control know. I figure they have to see if a crime has been committed. To bad I am sure he did not think a firestorm would occur around this. Oh well at least some clarification may occur around tech blogs being considered journalist:)
JOsh T - April 30, 2010 at 12:17pm
No way. Apple would consider that a bribe and would cause him to get arrested.
Prev 1 of 1 Next